Stimple was a demon who was suffering eternal damnation in Purgatory, who worked with Barbas to both escape Purgatory. He assisted Barbas in gaining Cole's powers, and continued to assist him, until Barbas vanquished him.
When Barbas was again banished to Purgatory, Stimple taught him how to Astral Project so that he could manipulate the Charmed Ones into giving him enough power to set both of them free. After weeks of suggestion and even more time practicing on Stimple, Barbas managed to steal Cole's powers he had obtained from the Demonic Wasteland.
Once he realized that Barbas could reorganize the Underworld, Stimple was constantly arguing with him to become the new Source, and have Stimple as his adviser. Barbas initially agreed with Stimple commanding him to summon the leaders of the Underworld to a meeting. It was there that Phoebe Halliwell interrupted by astrally projecting herself and making Barbas so frustrated that he accidentally killed many of the leaders. Despite Stimple's warning, Barbas follows after her.
After putting the Charmed Ones to their greatest fears, Barbas retreats back to Cole's apartment and summons Stimple. Though, once again, Stimple suggests that Barbas should forget about the Charmed Ones for now, Barbas interrupts. He asks Stimple to throw a fireball at him, claiming he needed to test his new powers. Stimple nervously obliges and Barbas deflects the Fireball and vanquishes Stimple, finally shutting him up.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Fireballs: The ability to throw balls of fire.
- Fading: An energy based form of Teleportation.
- Astral Projection: The ability to project the consciousness into an astral form outside the body. Stimple presumably possessed this power, since he was able to teach Barbas how to astral project.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Although Stimple appeared to be a low-level demon, he was able to create ringed fireballs, which are almost only used by upper-level demons. It is possible he could have gained the power through Barbas.
- Stimple was portrayed by Troy Blendell, who later portrayed Slappy in "Sand Francisco Dreamin'".
Stimple appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 5|
|#01||"A Witch's Tail, Part 1"||#09||"Sam, I Am"||#17||"Lucky Charmed"|
|#02||"A Witch's Tail, Part 2"||#10||"Y Tu Mummy Tambien"||#18||"Cat House"|
|#03||"Happily Ever After"||#11||"The Importance of Being Phoebe"||#19||"Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun"|
|#04||"Siren Song"||#12||"Centennial Charmed"||#20||"Sense and Sense Ability"|
|#05||"Witches in Tights"||#13||"House Call"||#21||"Necromancing the Stone"|
|#06||"The Eyes Have It"||#14||"Sand Francisco Dreamin'"||#22||"Oh My Goddess! Part 1"|
|#07||"Sympathy for the Demon"||#15||"The Day the Magic Died"||#23||"Oh My Goddess! Part 2"|
|#08||"A Witch In Time"||#16||"Baby's First Demon"|