Cooperstown, New York, USA
October 23rd, 1970
Steve Wilder was born on October 23rd, 1970 in Cooperstown, New York and raised by his mother, Sylvia, in Otsego Lake, New York. He graduated high school at the age of 14 and, although was fairly certain even then that he wanted to pursue a career in acting, he explored many options, which included touring on the professional tennis circuit, and teaching and competing at freestyle mogul skiing.
Steve has studied with renowned Los Angeles acting coaches Roy London, Ivana Chubbuck and Cameron Thor as well as at the Actor’s Studio annex in Florida. He is still most recognized for his work in Television as Jack Devereaux on NBC’s Days of Our Lives and as Alex Bastion on Melrose Place.
- Beverly Hills, 90210
- Days of Our Lives
- Melrose Place
- Snowy River: The McGregor Saga
- The Love Boat: The Next Wave
- His business card reads Actor, Pilot, Adventurer!
- Steve is a commercially rated pilot of both planes and helicopters
- He is an expert slalom water skier
- He has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.