|Spirit of the Wolf|
|On sacred land, unholy beings rise…|
Pocket Books (Simon & Schuster UK Ltd.)
0-743-43040-9 / 9780743430401
Spirit of the Wolf is the 12th novel
This novel takes place during the summer, between Season 4 Episode 6 A Knight to Remember and Season 4 Episode 8 Black as Cole as Paige has moved into the manor, but Cole still has his demonic powers.
At a remote resort in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, a tree bursts into flames, an animal skull oozes blood, and a wolf threatens to attack, then vanishes like a ghost. The police suspect a nearly extinct Native American group that was forced off the resort's land long ago. Others blame the owners of the resort for defiling sacred tribal lands.
Phoebe and Paige arrive for a pre-opening weekend and some sisterly bonding, but are soon drawn into danger by incidents both natural and unnatural. A powerful shaman holds the key to the mystery with his secret knowledge—knowledge that is shared with the wolf haunting the land. The sisters call upon Piper, Leo, and Cole for guidance—and summon all their powers to confront a demon as cunning as any they have ever encountered!
- This is the first original story book with Paige.
- Piper said that it was the first time she has seen Ben, when she must have seen him earlier when he became frozen when Phoebe was with the wolf.
- French: La ceinture sacrée (The Sacred Belt)
- Spanish (Spain): El espiritu del lobo (The Spirit of the Wolf)
- Russian: Duh volka (Spirit of the Wolf)