Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Something Old, Something New|
Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
When a vortex appears in the middle of the Charmed Ones' attic, they follow their instincts and land up in Boston in the 1700s. There they meet their ancestor, Prudence Warren, daughter of Melinda. But she wants to give up her powers. And the Charmed Ones in all this; what will they do to keep the magic alive in their family?
In this novel, it is said that Melinda bound her daughter's powers in order to keep her safe.
- Prudence Warren: Melinda Warren's daughter, who is recently discovering her gifts.
- Michael Wentworth: Prudence's fiancé.
- Elizabeth Hasting: Prudence's foster mother, and a former witch.
- Helena: A sorceress who takes other witches' powers to strengthen her own.
- Error in Timeline:
- In this story, it is said that Prudence Warren left Salem with a friend of her mother's, Elizabeth, to go to Boston when she was still little. But in Whispers from the Past, it is clear that Prudence was still in Salem when Phoebe landed up there following which Prudence was labelled as a witch, thus necessitating her leaving the town. Additionally, in Whispers from the Past, Prudence's daughter Cassandra is already a young child, but in the Warren Witches, Prudence is getting ready for her marriage to Michael Wentworth (in fact, the story includes his discovery of magic).