Allows the user to put people to sleep
Wave / Hand Gesture
Sleep Induction is the ability to put beings to sleep at will. The effects of this power can also be achieved through the use of a spell or potion. When used, the intended target falls to sleep almost instantly.
- Tuatha made a potion to put Phoebe and Leo to sleep.
- Cole Turner, as the Source of All Evil, once put Paige and Piper to sleep with a wave of his hand, as part of his plan to sabotage his wedding.
- The Avatars sent people to sleep when creating Utopia. When they did this, their eyes glowed with a gold light.
- The demon Savard was able to put Phoebe and Paige to sleep with a simple wave of his hand, allowing Patra and Phoenix to take their places.
List of beings who use(d) Sleep InductionEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Tuatha — (Through a potion or magical dust)
- Phoebe Halliwell — (Through a potion)
- Bacarra — (Through a spell; "Sopio")