Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Allows the user to put people to sleep
Wave / Hand Gesture
Sleep Induction is the ability to put beings to sleep at will. The effects of this power can also be achieved through the use of a spell or potion. When used, the intended target falls to sleep almost instantly.
- Tuatha made a potion to put Phoebe and Leo to sleep.
- Cole Turner, as the Source of All Evil, once put Paige and Piper to sleep with a wave of his hand, as part of his plan to sabotage his wedding.
- The Avatars sent people to sleep when creating Utopia. When they did this, their eyes glowed with a gold light.
- The demon Savard was able to put Phoebe and Paige to sleep with a simple wave of his hand, allowing Patra and Phoenix to take their places.
List of beings who use(d) Sleep InductionEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Tuatha — (Through a potion or magical dust)
- Phoebe Halliwell — (Through a potion)
- Bacarra — (Through a spell; "Sopio")