|For a complete plot of Sight Unseen, go here.|
- Shannen Doherty as Prue Halliwell
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Dorian Gregory as Darryl Morris
- Julian McMahon as Cole Turner
- Boti Ann Bliss as Abbey
- Rick Hearst as Troxa
- Eddie Cahill as Sean
- Amir Aboulela as Triad Member #1
- Shaun Toub as Triad Member #2
- Rick Overton as Triad Member #3
Special Musical Guest
Book of Shadows
- To Erase a Memory is before the page on Troxa.
- Belthazor is before the Hand of Fatima.
- This Invisible Demon has the ability to
- attack unsuspecting victims and escape without
- detection. Although his power prevents the naked
- eye from seeing him, his being is still corporeal;
- therefore, he cannot pass through objects or walls.
- Troxa's one Weakness is that
- his ectoplasmic biochemistry is sensitive to
- cold. When he encounters cold temperatures
- he may become partially visible.
- This vulnerability can be used to defeat him.
- Beware of this Demonic
- Soldier of Fortune. Both powerful and
- dangerous, he has destroyed countless
- witches, innocents, and demons.
- As sinister as he
- is intelligent, he is not to be trusted,
- Belthazor's known abilities include
- throwing energy balls and shimmering
- from place to place, but his powers are
- probably not limited to these capabilities.
- Because there is no known way to defeat him,
- Belthazor should be avoided at all costs.
- Prue casts a spell using siderite crystals around the Book of Shadows, forming a Crystal Cage. (unseen)
- Telekinesis: Used by Prue to throw Abbey out of the Manor window. She later used it to smack away a pillow Troxa held to her face and to swat Troxa. After being kidnapped by Abbey, she used it to untie her ropes, to throw Abbey against a wall and to throw a bookshelf and several objects in the basement onto her. She flung Abbey again, onto a kitchen wall cabinet, knocking her out.
- Orbing: Type of teleportation used by Leo.
- Shimmering: Type of teleportation used by Cole.
- Summoning: Used by the Triad to summon Cole to their lair.
- Invisibility: Used by Trox to make himself invisible.
- Premonition: Phoebe had a premonition of Abbey shooting Prue to death at the manor kitchen.
- Astral Projection: Used by Prue to distract Abbey.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper to freeze Abbey and the bullet.
Notes and Trivia
- Prue's notes states Javna is a Level 1 demon.
- Phoebe does not use her Levitation power.
- This is the first episode where Prue has doubts about Cole. She thinks that he could be a demon.
- The shirt that Abbey put on in the basement was the shirt that Prue wore in "Be Careful What You Witch For".
- Phoebe kisses Cole for the first time in this episode.
- The original airdate of this episode is November 2, 2000, which, according to the Halliwell's family tree, is Phoebe's birthday.
- Prue's pride, or arrogance, is what leads to her downfall. In "Sin Francisco", Prue becomes infected with Pride, one of the seven deadly sins.
- Prue was able to untie herself without looking at the rope. She also had sent Abbey flying with a squint of her eyes.
- This is the last time Prue channels her telekinesis through her eyes.
- This is the first instance where one of the sisters uses a Crystal Cage to trap a demon.
- The title is based on the phrase "sight unseen" which means 'without previous inspection'.
- When Piper freezes Abbey the first time, the camera points to Abbey and the gun is straight, whereas the second time it is lowered.
- Prue mentions that she doesn't lock the front door, however in "Thank You For Not Morphing", she complains about Phoebe not doing this when she had been locking it.
- (Prue talking about a demon that's trying to get to the Book of Shadows)
- Prue: If you guys don't want to take this seriously, that's your business. Me? I'm on a mission.
- Leo: Whoa...
- Phoebe: We really need to get her laid, huh?
- Phoebe:Here is my stalker list. It's mostly guys that I knew in New York.
- Piper: Wow, you were busy in New York.
- Piper : (to Prue about Abbey) Everything's gonna be okay. Everything will be great... as soon as I fire her.
- Darryl: Well, on the human side of things, I need you guys to put together a grudge list of any enemies you have past or present.
- (Prue hands him a piece of paper.)
- Prue: Already done.
- Darryl : (reading from the list) Abraxas, Barbas, Yama... What did you do? Date the United Nations?
- French: Balthazar (Belthazor)
- Finnish: Näkymätön mies (Invisible Man)
- Polish: Czego oczy nie widzą (What Your Eyes Cannot See)
- Czech: Neviditelný (Invisible)
- Slovak: Vidieť neviditeľné (See the Unseen)
- Russian: Увидеть невидимое [Uvidet′ nevidimoe] (To See the Unseen)
- Spanish (Spain): Visión oculta (Hidden Vision)
- Spanish (Latin America): Demonio invisible (Invisible Demon)
- Serbian: Videti neviđeno (See the Unseen)
- Italian: La Trappola (The Trap)
- German: Die Dämonenfalle (The Demon Trap)
- Hungarian: Démonok és emberek (Demons and People)
All Halliwell's Eve
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10