|Season 3, episode 5|
|Abbey secretly taking a picture of Prue.|
November 2, 2000
|For a complete plot of Sight Unseen, go here.|
Piper and Phoebe are worried that Prue has become obsessed with the Evil Triad since returning from the past and learning that someone was sent back to destroy their family line. So when Prue comes home to discover someone has broken into the Manor, she immediately believes its something supernatural sent by The Triad, while her sisters believe that it may be an evil of a human nature from the clues discovered by Darryl. Cole is upset to learn that the Triad has sent another agent to destroy the Halliwells. Piper feels that her inability to have a romantic evening with Leo is the result of interference from Leo's bosses.
- Shannen Doherty as Prue Halliwell
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Dorian Gregory as Darryl Morris
- Julian McMahon as Cole Turner
- Boti Ann Bliss as Abbey
- Rick Hearst as Troxa
- Eddie Cahill as Sean
- Amir Aboulela as Triad Member #1
- Shaun Toub as Triad Member #2
- Rick Overton as Triad Member #3
Special Musical GuestEdit
Book of ShadowsEdit
- To Erase a Memory is before the page on Troxa.
- Belthazor is before the Hand of Fatima.
- This Invisible Demon has the ability to
- attack unsuspecting victims and escape without
- detection. Although his power prevents the naked
- eye from seeing him, his being is still corporeal;
- therefore, he cannot pass through objects or walls.
- Troxa's one Weakness is that
- his ectoplasmic biochemistry is sensitive to
- cold. When he encounters cold temperatures
- he may become partially visible.
- This vulnerability can be used to defeat him.
- Beware of this Demonic
- Soldier of Fortune. Both powerful and
- dangerous, he has destroyed countless
- witches, innocents, and demons.
- As sinister as he
- is intelligent, he is not to be trusted,
- Belthazor's known abilities include
- throwing energy balls and shimmering
- from place to place, but his powers are
- probably not limited to these capabilities.
- Because there is no known way to defeat him,
- Belthazor should be avoided at all costs.
Prue casts a spell using siderite crystals around the Book of Shadows. (The original crystal cage). (unseen)
- Telekinesis: Used by Prue to throw Abbey out of the Manor window. She later used it to smack away a pillow Troxa held to her face and to swat Troxa. After being kidnapped by Abbey, she used it to untie her ropes, to throw Abbey against a wall and to throw a bookshelf and several objects in the basement onto her. She flung Abbey again, onto a kitchen wall cabinet, knocking her out.
- Orbing: Type of teleportation used by Leo.
- Shimmering: Type of teleportation used by Cole.
- Summoning: Used by the Triad to summon Cole to their lair.
- Invisibility: Used by Trox to make himself invisible.
- Premonition: Phoebe had a premonition of Abbey shooting Prue to death at the manor kitchen.
- Astral Projection: Used by Prue to distract Abbey.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper to freeze Abbey and the bullet.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The title is based on the phrase "sight unseen" which means 'without previous inspection.'
- Prue's notes states Javna is a Level 1 demon.
- Phoebe does not use her Levitation power.
- This is the first episode where Prue has doubts about Cole. She thinks that he could be a demon.
- The shirt that Abbey put on in the basement was the shirt that Prue wore in "Be Careful What You Witch For".
- Phoebe kisses Cole for the first time in this episode.
- The original airdate of this episode is November 2, 2000, which, according to the Halliwell's family tree, is Phoebe's birthday.
- Prue's pride, or arrogance, is what leads to her downfall. In "Sin Francisco", Prue becomes infected with Pride, one of the seven deadly sins.
- Prue was able to untie herself without looking at the rope. She also had sent Abbey flying with a squint of her eyes; this is the last time she channeled her powers in this manner.
- This is the last time Prue channels her telekinesis through her eyes.
- This is the first instance where one or more of the sisters use a crystal cage to trap a demon. In later episodes it's Paige who uses it most and her power has an advantage to use it as she can orb the crystals in to a circle to activate the cage. In "Witchstock", Grams uses the crystals to protect the house so she may have put a spell for creating the crystals in the Book.
- Prue mentions that she doesn't lock the front door, however in "Thank You For Not Morphing", she complains about Phoebe not doing this. Apparently, Prue didn't think this was necessary anymore, since demons burst through it almost every day.
- As astral projection moves the consciousness outside of the body, Prue being blinded did not effect her astral form.
- When Piper freezes Abbey the first time, the camera points to Abbey and the gun is straight, whereas the second time it is lowered.
- (Prue talking about a demon that's trying to get to the Book of Shadows)
- Prue: If you guys don't want to take this seriously, that's your business. Me? I'm on a mission.
- Leo: Whoa...
- Phoebe: We really need to get her laid, huh?
- Phoebe:Here is my stalker list. It's mostly guys that I knew in New York.
- Piper: Wow, you were busy in New York.
- Piper : (to Prue about Abbey) Everything's gonna be okay. Everything will be great... as soon as I fire her.
- Darryl: Well, on the human side of things, I need you guys to put together a grudge list of any enemies you have past or present.
- (Prue hands him a piece of paper.)
- Prue: Already done.
- Darryl : (reading from the list) Abraxas, Barbas, Yama... What did you do? Date the United Nations?
- French: Balthazar (Belthazor)
- Finnish: Näkymätön mies ( Invisible Man)
- Polish: Czego oczy nie widzą (What Your Eyes Can't See)
- Czech: Neviditelný (Invisible)
- Slovak: Vidieť neviditeľné (See the Unseen)
- Russian: Увидеть невидимое [Uvidet′ nevidimoe] (To See the Unseen)
- Spanish (Spain): Visión oculta (Hidden Vision)
- Spanish (Latin America): Demonio invisible (Invisible Demon)
- Serbian: Videti neviđeno (See the Unseen)
- Italian: La Trappola (The Trap)
- German: Die Dämonenfalle (The Demon Trap)
- Hungarian: Démonok és emberek (Demons and People)
All Halliwell's Eve
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10