Married to Darryl Morris
- "Don't worry, I kept their secret. I always will, no matter what happens. But come on, Darryl. I know you've had to struggle with this, with how far you can go to help the sisters."
- —Sheila to Darryl.[src]
Some time after finding out the sisters were witches, Darryl told Sheila their secret, and she agreed to help keep it. While initially supportive and a good friend, Sheila became frustrated when the sisters kept putting Darryl's life and career in danger and demanded that he stopped helping them. Darryl agreed after helping them one last time. In 2005, the Morris family relocated to the East Coast.
- Sheila was first mentioned in "Animal Pragmatism", when Piper asked Darryl if he was at P3 for a nice romantic evening with his wife on Valentine's Day. She was not mentioned by name and did not appear until three years later.
- When Sheila first appeared in "Centennial Charmed", it was the first time Paige met her, though it is unknown if Prue, Piper and Phoebe met her before.
- Sheila was featured in one non-canonical novel, The Brewing Storm where she wanted a quiet weekend with Darryl and settled for a romantic evening when he came home after midnight; and one short story, Old Family Recipe, where she ate a cursed apple pie and started obsessing over fixing her front yard before the magic reversed.
Sheila Morris appeared in a total of 9 episodes throughout the franchise.
- Season 6
- Valhalley of the Dolls, Part 1
- Prince Charmed
- Crimes and Witch-Demeanors
- It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Part 1