Married to Darryl Morris
- "Don't worry, I kept their secret. I always will, no matter what happens. But come on, Darryl. I know you've had to struggle with this, with how far you can go to help the sisters."
- —Sheila to Darryl.[src]
Some time after finding out the sisters were witches, Darryl told Sheila their secret, and she agreed to help keep it. While initially supportive and a good friend, Sheila became frustrated when the sisters kept putting Darryl's life and career in danger and demanded that he stopped helping them. Darryl agreed after helping them one last time. In 2005, the Morris family moved to the East Coast.
- Sheila was first mentioned in "Animal Pragmatism", when Piper asked Darryl if he was at P3 for a nice romantic evening with his wife on Valentine's Day. She was not mentioned by name and did not appear until three years later.
- When Sheila first appeared in "Centennial Charmed", it was the first time Paige met her, though it is unknown if Prue, Piper and Phoebe met her before.
Sheila Morris appeared in a total of 9 episodes and 1 non-canonical novel throughout the franchise.
- Season 6
- Valhalley of the Dolls, Part 1
- Prince Charmed
- Crimes and Witch-Demeanors
- It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Part 1
- Charmed Novels
- The Brewing Storm