|Charmed Season 7|
|Original channel||The WB|
|Original run|| September 12, 2004 – |
May 22, 2005
|Premiere||A Call to Arms|
|Finale|| Something Wicca|
This Way Goes...?
|Region 1||February 6, 2007|
|Region 2||June 5, 2006|
|Region 4||April 7, 2011|
| ← Previous|
| Next →|
The seventh season of Charmed began airing on September 12, 2004 on The WB. Airing on Sundays at 8 P.M., the season consisted of 22 episodes and concluded its airing on May 22, 2005.
Charmed: The Complete Seventh Season was released in a six-disc box set on September 6, 2005 and later in a complete collection on November 18, 2008.
Follow the Charmed Ones, Phoebe (Alyssa Milano), Piper (Holly Marie Combs) and Paige (Rose McGowan), on their suspenseful adventures of the supernatural! In Charmed: The Complete Seventh Season, the magical Halliwell sisters are called to travel back in time, protect the innocents from the deadly demon Sarpedon, and keep Zankou from claiming the powerful Book of Shadows. Join the Charmed Ones in the ultimate battle of impending doom when the almighty Avatars from ancient Egypt plot to vanquish anyone who threatens their Utopian transformation of the world! Charmed: The Complete Seventh Season is filled with pure excitement, romance and mystical thrills.
The Power of Three has never been better!
Cast and characters
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Dorian Gregory as Darryl Morris (Does not appear in "The Bare Witch Project", "Cheaper by the Coven", "Once in a Blue Moon", "Someone to Witch Over Me", "Charmed Noir", "Ordinary Witches", "Extreme Makeover: World Edition", "Charmageddon", "Scry Hard", "Little Box of Horrors", "Freaky Phoebe" and "Imaginary Fiends")
- Jennifer Rhodes as Penny Halliwell
- Finola Hughes as Patty Halliwell
- James Read as Victor Bennett
- Drew Fuller as Chris Halliwell
- Kerr Smith as Agent Kyle Brody
- Oded Fehr as Zankou
- Sandra Prosper as Sheila Morris
- Nick Lachey as Leslie St. Claire
- Jenya Lano as Inspector Sheridan
- Amanda Sickler as Sophie
- Elizabeth Dennehy as Sandra
- Joel Swetow as Avatar Alpha
- Ian Anthony Dale as Avatar Gamma
- Patrice Fisher as Avatar Beta
- Rebecca Balding as Elise Rothman
- Jason & Kristopher Simmons as Young Wyatt
- Wes Ramsey as Adult Wyatt
- Charisma Carpenter as Kyra
- Simon Templeman as The Angel of Death
- Billy Zane as Drake
Notes and Trivia
|The Season 7 article has a Photo Gallery.|
- The DVD box-set of this season was released on the sixth of February 2007 in region 1 (The U.S., Canada) and for all other regions in June, July, September or December 2007. It was not released in Japan and as with previous seasons it doesn't include any bonus features.
- The DVD box-set for region 2 is different then the box-set for region 1. Region 2 features a different picture of Holly Marie Combs, is colored yellow, has the Book of Shadows in the background (open to the To Find a Lost Love entry), and Paige's dress has been photoshopped to be black.
- The opening credits have changed slightly with mostly new clips for each main cast member, (the clip before Holly Marie Combs' name is the only cast clip that remains the same as in season 6), and new clips at the end of the opening featuring the three main lead actresses.
- The main three actresses, Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan, and Holly Marie Combs, as well as Brian Krause appeared in every episode of the season. The rest of the male leads did not.
- It remained unsure if this would be Charmed's last season, until after the season finale had aired on TV.
- Cole Turner returns in the 150th episode, "The Seven Year Witch", after being gone for 50 episodes; he was vanquished in the 100th episode, "Centennial Charmed".
- Phoebe regains her power of Premonition this season after losing it the previous one, Piper's exploding power strengthens and Paige learns how to access some of her Whitelighter powers such as Remote Orbing and Omnilingualism.
|No in series||No in season||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production code|
|135||1||"A Call to Arms"||James L. Conway||Brad Kern||September 12, 2004||4301135|
|The exotic powers of Hindu's Ultimate Lovers, Shakti & Shiva, overtake Piper and Leo, Phoebe and Paige must stop them from consummating their love or the universe faces destruction.|
|136||2||"The Bare Witch Project"||John T. Kretchmer||Jeannine Renshaw||September 19, 2004||4301136|
|A mishap at Magic School conjures up a gorgeous Lady Godiva who arouses a spirit of liberation in The Charmed Ones. But the sisters can't bask too long in Lady Godiva's glow when an evil land baron sets his mind to killing Lady Godiva.|
|137||3||"Cheaper by the Coven"||Derek Johansen||Mark Wilding||September 26, 2004||4301137|
|The Charmed Ones are whirled back in time when Grams arrives for Chris's wiccaning and the sisters are stunned to find themselves to be bickering teenagers once again.|
|138||4||"Charrrmed!"||Mel Damski||Cameron Litvack||October 3, 2004||4301138|
|The Charmed Ones are bewildered when the aging curse of an infamous 18th-century pirate is transferred to them. The sisters must bring the Fountain of Youth to life in order the break the curse.|
|139||5||"Styx Feet Under"||Christopher Leitch||Henry Alonso Myers||October 10, 2004||4301139|
|A bloodthirsty demon, set on destroying his human half, goes on a deadly rampage to kill his remaining blood relatives. Piper is "killed" so that she can help the Angel of Death clean up the mess.|
|140||6||"Once in a Blue Moon"||John T. Kretchmer||Debra J. Fisher & Erica Messer||October 17, 2004||4301140|
|The light of a blue moon conjures up strange transformations in The Charmed Ones. Could Leo be to blame for the near-death of the sisters' new Whitelights...or is it the sisters themselves.|
|141||7||"Someone to Witch Over Me"||Jon Paré||Rob Wright||October 31, 2004||4301141|
|Paige's decision to help Agent Brody brings the sisters face-to-face with an evil demon, Sarpedon, who captures innocents' Guardian Angels for his own protection. Piper and Phoebe die at the hands of Sarpedon but Leo can save them - but only if he turns over his free will.|
|142||8||"Charmed Noir"||Michael Grossman||Curtis Kheel||November 14, 2004||4301142|
|Paige and Agent Brody are sucked into an unfinished novel and find themselves in the turbulent times of a 1930s film noir. Their only chance of escape is to find the missing author and help him be a hero so that the story can end.|
|143||9||"There's Something About Leo"||Derek Johansen||Natalie Antoci & Scott Lipsey||November 21, 2004||4301143|
|Leo's announcement that he is an Avatar causes pandemonium in The Charmed Ones' lives. Blood is shed when the distracted sisters are unable to fulfill their duty to protect the life of an Innocent.|
|144||10||"Witchness Protection"||David Jackson||Jeannine Renshaw||November 28, 2004||4301144|
|Leo is forced to protect the Seer upon the Avatars' insistence that she has information that can help destroy the demons while Agent Brody shares his darkest secret with Paige.|
|145||11||"Ordinary Witches"||Jonathan West||Mark Wilding||January 16, 2005||4301145|
|The underworld's most powerful demon transfers The Charmed Ones' powers to innocent bystanders who run amok with their new abilites.|
|146||12||"Extreme Makeover: World Edition"||LeVar Burton||Cameron Litvack||January 23, 2005||4301146|
|With the impending doom of the Avatars' Utopian transformation of the world where all humans must be put to sleep, The Charmed Ones become victims of a paranoia spell that attracts and kills an Avatar.|
|147||13||"Charmageddon"||John T. Kretchmer||Henry Alonso Myers||January 30, 2005||4301147|
|The conflict-free Utopian world can only be protected if the Avatars control who lives and dies. Leo gives up his life when he is unable to persuade The Charmed Ones that the Avatars kill innocent people.|
|148||14||"Carpe Demon"||Stuart Gillard||Curtis Kheel||February 13, 2005||4301148|
|An ex-demon professor candidate for Magic School causes a media frenzy when he falls under a spell that makes him believe that he is Robin Hood and that Phoebe is Maid Marian.|
|149||15||"Show Ghouls"||Mel Damski||Rob Wright & Debra J. Fisher & Erica Messer||February 20, 2005||4301149|
|While trying to help the Lost Souls of hundreds of victims who died in a catastrophic fire at a cabaret, Phoebe and Drake (Billy Zane) transport themselves back to the night of fire and are stuck in the year 1899.|
|150||16||"The Seven Year Witch"||Michael Grossman||Jeannine Renshaw||April 10, 2005||4301150|
|Piper ends up in a coma after a vicious demon attack and her spirit is stuck in the cosmic void between life and death. Moreover, she is surprised to find Cole (Julian McMahon) waiting for her.|
|151||17||"Scry Hard"||Derek Johansen||Andy Reaser & Doug E. Jones||April 17, 2005||4301151|
|Zankou (Oded Feher) is determined to find the Nexus and releas the Shadow, the ultimate power. For their own protection, Piper and Leo are magically miniaturized and trapped inside a dollhouse.|
|152||18||"Little Box of Horrors"||Jon Paré||Cameron Litvack||April 24, 2005||4301152|
|The mythological Pandora's Box falls ino the hands of a shapeshifting demon who wants to open the box and release all the wickedness it contains. The Charmed Ones must find the Guardian who can retun the released evil spirits to the box.|
|153||19||"Freaky Phoebe"||Michael Grossman||Mark Wilding||May 1, 2005||4301153|
|A power-hungry sorceress switches souls and tries to gain control of the Underworld while armed with Phoebe's identity and power. Phoebe, a prisoner in the sorceress's body, is accidentally vanquished by her sister.|
|154||20||"Imaginary Fiends"||Jonathan West||Henry Alonso Myers||May 8, 2005||4301154|
|Baby Wyatt's imaginary friend is actually a demon trying to gain his trust to turn him evil. Piper's spell inadvertently brings an evil 25-year old Wyatt back from the future who now wants to crush the good in baby Wyatt.|
|155||21||"Death Becomes Them"||John T. Kretchmer||Curtis Kheel||May 15, 2005||4301155|
|A menacing confrontation with the undead Innocents that The Charmed Ones were unable to save allows Zankou to take control of the Book of Shadows.|
|156||22||"Something Wicca This Way Goes...?"||James L. Conway||Rob Wright & Brad Kern||May 22, 2005||4301156|
|Zankou steals Phoebe's premonition power and thwarts The Charmed Ones' attempts to reclaim the Book of Shadows. The sisters realize that the only way to stop Zankou may be to sacrifice themselves.|