Sargon was a demonic Soul Trader who thrived off of the pain and prolonged suffering of spirits trapped in time loop. He made deals with sinful mortals in order to create these time loops. Not much else is known of Sargon, other than that he is weakened by sunlight. It was mentioned that he was vanquished by the Charmed Ones sometime in 2000.
In 1899, Sargon sealed a Faustian Deal with a man known as Count Roget, who was the bankrupt owner of a club called "Cabaret Fantome". This deal caused everyone within the club to be caught in a time loop, where they would die in a fire over and over again and allowing Sargon to feed off their suffering. Sargon sealed off the club and started a fire at midnight, thus starting the loop.
Sargon has encountered the Warren line at least two times over the years. This is evident by the fact that there is an entry about him in the Book of Shadows. He was later vanquished by the original Charmed Ones sometime in 2000.
Powers and Abilities
- Active Powers
- Pyrokinesis: The ability to create and control fire with the will of one's own mind. Sargon presumably used this power to start the fire in Cabaret Fantome.
- Psychokinesis: The ability to move objects that cannot be seen with one's mind. Sargon presumably used this power to seal off all exits in the club simultaneously.
Book of Shadows
One of the few diabolical Traders of Souls who
thrives off of the prolonged suffering of Spirits.
He preys on the afterlife, especially those paying
Wages of Sin. He may be found in bordellos,
bars, nightclubs and the like... and is most
susceptible by the Light of Day.
Notes and Trivia
- According to George, a bartender at Cabaret Fantome, Sargon had a frightening appearance.
- If The Charmed Ones vanquished Sargon exactly five years ago since the day that "Show Ghouls" aired, he would've been vanquished between "Give Me a Sign" and "Murphy's Luck".
- Sargon is the name of the first emperor of Akkad, known as Sargon of Akkad or Sargon the Great.