Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One day at work, Sarah was startled when a stone she was holding started floating in her hand. When her boss, Patience, told her that she could help, Sarah tried to deny she knew what she was talking about. Patience convinced Sarah to trust her when she showed her that she had the same ability. Patience informed Sarah that she was a witch and that she was not alone. Sarah went home to think, though she promised to be back the next day and not to abandon Patience during tourist season.
Sarah was used as a pawn in a plot by the darklighter Rennek. He knew that Patience was actually Prue Halliwell, and that reuniting her with her sisters would result in cataclysmic events. Using the Jewel of Orthon, Rennek took control of Bailey's mind and used her to send Paige to Salem to recruit Sarah for Magic School. When Paige arrived, she ran into Prue, resulting in the aforementioned catacylsmic events.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects using only the power of one's mind.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Sarah is the third witch to be shown in the comics to demonstrate the power of Telekinesis, just right after Melinda Warren and before Patience.
Sarah appeared in a total of 1 issue over the course of the series.