Tourist Guide (possibly)
Sarah was startled when one day at work, a stone she was holding started floating in her hand. When her boss, Patience, told her that she could help, Sarah tried to deny she knew what she was talking about. Patience convinced Sarah to trust her when she showed her that she had the same ability of telekinesis. Patience informed Sarah that she was a witch and that she was not alone. Sarah left to go home and think about it, but she promised to be back the next day and not to abandon Patience during tourist season.
Unbeknownst to Sarah, she was being used as a pawn in a plot by the darklighter, Rennek. Rennek somehow knew that Patience was actually Prue, the dead oldest Charmed One. He also knew that reuniting Prue with her three sisters, would result in cataclysmic events so he set things up to get them together. Paige, the youngest Charmed One, takes it upon herself to recruit neophyte witches who don't have anywhere to learn the craft, for magic school. Thanks to Rennek mind controlling Magic School faculty member Bailey, he was able to get Sarah's name on Paige's to-be-recruited list. So, when Paige arrived at Salem Witch House looking for Sarah, she ended up meeting her oldest sister, resulting in the aforementioned catacylsmic events.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects using only the power of one's mind.
Notes and Trivia Edit
- Sarah is the third witch to be shown in the comics to demonstrate the power of Telekinesis, just right after Melinda Warren and before Patience.
- Though being a new witch, Sarah isn't presented with the Window of Opportunity, possibly due to her having Prue/Patience as a mentor to keep her from being persuaded by forces of darkness.