2002; Vampire lair
In that capacity, Rowan came to the apartment of Cole Turner, the new host to the Source of All Evil, and proposed lifting the vampires' exile in exchange for his clan and queen's loyalty. He met Paige Matthews when she came to the apartment to talk to Cole about Phoebe Halliwell. Talking in the elevator with Paige, the two expressed a common dislike and mistrust for Cole - common, that is, despite their opposing bents and reasons for it. Paige then suggested he meet her that night at P3.
Rowan immediately told his Queen that he'd run into Cole's sister-in-law--meaning she was a Charmed One. The Queen believed that if they could turn Paige into a vampire, she'd give their clan enough power to wrest control of the underworld from Cole before he could consolidate his power.
That night, Rowan led flock of vampires in bat form in attacking Paige at P3. Paige was on her way home, believing that Rowan had stood her up. Later that night, Paige turned into a vampire. He and his Queen suggested that for her first meal, she feed on her sisters in hopes of turning all of the Charmed Ones into vampires. They thought that if they could get all three Charmed Ones on their side, Cole wouldn't stand a chance against them.
While trying to help Paige complete her conversion by sucking her sisters' blood, Rowan was vanquished when Phoebe impaled him with a stake.
Powers and Abilities
- Active Powers
- Agility: The ability to possess heightened reflexes and agility.
- Clinging: The ability to cling to solid surfaces.
- Flight: The ability to fly through air. When shapeshifted in the form of a bat, vampires possess winged flight.
- Power Granting: The ability to grant powers to other beings. By biting a victim, vampires can create new vampires and pass on their powers.
- Shapeshifting: The ability to alter one's physical shape. Vampires possess the ability to shapeshift into the form of a bat.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess strength beyond humanly possible.
- Other Powers
- Enhanced Senses: The ability to heighten one or more of the five senses. Vampires possess a heightened sense of taste.
- Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain magical powers, spells or potions. Vampires are immune to the powers of witches.
- Immortality: As undead demons, vampires are immune to the affects of aging and disease and could remain undead for eternity.
- Life Link: The ability to connect one's life to another. Vampires are connected to their queen, thus if she was vanquished, the rest will die as well. The only exception to this rule is the new vampire who has yet to complete their transition.
Rowan appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 4|
|#01||"Charmed Again, Part 1"||#09||"Muse to My Ears"||#17||"Saving Private Leo"|
|#02||"Charmed Again, Part 2"||#10||"A Paige from the Past"||#18||"Bite Me"|
|#03||"Hell Hath No Fury"||#11||"Trial by Magic"||#19||"We're Off to See the Wizard"|
|#04||"Enter the Demon"||#12||"Lost and Bound"||#20||"Long Live the Queen"|
|#05||"Size Matters"||#13||"Charmed and Dangerous"||#21||"Womb Raider"|
|#06||"A Knight to Remember"||#14||"The Three Faces of Phoebe"||#22||"Witch Way Now?"|
|#08||"Black as Cole"||#16||"The Fifth Halliwheel"|