Spells created to reverse the effects of other spells
Reversal Spells are spells created to reverse the effects of other spells that have been cast. Some are written specifically for another spell, while others are written to reverse almost any spell. Casting a spell in reverse may also revert it.
Specific Reversal SpellsEdit
- Be it shall so desire I
- As Bee the you're Queen the I'm
- Thee conjure I, Thee conjure I
- I return what I didn't want to find.
- Let it be out of sight, out of mind.
- Return Thy Love
- Wherever she Be
- Through time and Space
- Bring her Back
- To Me
- Undo the magic acted here,
- reverse the spell so all is clear.
- Let the object of objection return
- so that it's existence may be reaffirmed.
- I call upon the Halliwells,
- I call our powers to undo the spell.
- Make right again that we must,
- Reverse the curse that made this mutt.
- You who found me at this bar,
- turn back to who you really are.
- Reverse the spell, from whence I fell.
General Reversal SpellsEdit
General reversal spells are usually very simple and often involve the burning of a piece of paper with the spell that has to be reversed written on it.
- Guided spirits,
- hear our plea,
- Annul this magic,
- Let it be
- Reverse the spell from the book,
- and please restore what was took.
To Reverse the Love SpellEdit
- Eniw der Ni Liob,
- Stun elteeb puc,
- riah fo kcol s'revol dda,
- stoor ekardnam owt
To Reverse the Warlock SpellEdit
- Eerf su tes lliw,
- eerht fo rewop eht,
To Reverse the Woogyman SpellEdit
- Llewd swodahs erehw krad ot nruter
- thgif ot gnorts oot eno ma I