Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The ability to bring oneself or others back from the dead
Resurrection is the rare ability to either bring oneself or others back to life after being killed or vanquished. While resurrection is a power on its own, the process can also be accomplished through other means, including spells or rituals.
Resurrection is most often possessed by powerful beings, including the Avatars and the Crone. Some Alchemists possess this power, like Kierkan, while others can only control the dead. Lazarus Demons can resurrect themselves after being reduced to ashes, this is a natural process that can only stopped by burying them in a cemetery.
Resurrection can also refer to the ability to reanimate deceased bodies as Undead. Those reanimated are not fully restored to life and are trapped between life and death. Zankou possessed this form of resurrection.
List of beings who use(d) ResurrectionEdit
- Resurrecting Others
- Genies (Through the use of a wish)
- The Crone
- Alchemists (Through the use of a spell)
- The Tribunal
- Leo Wyatt (As an Avatar)
- Shadow (Due to possessing nine lives)
- The Necromancer (By feeding on spirits)
- Lazarus Demons (By turning to ash before resurrection)
- The Triad (By becoming spirits before resurrection)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The Triad and the Necromancer resurrected themselves through the help of their manifestation power, allowing them to remain as spirits and retain their powers.
- When Alchemists and Avatars use this ability, they emit a beam of light from their hands. In this form, this ability might resemble healing.