|Season 8, episode 13|
|The Charmed Ones, shrunken and trapped in the Doll House.|
January 22, 2006
|For a complete plot of Repo Manor, go here.|
In an attempt to move on with her own life, Phoebe signs a lease for a new apartment, much to the worry of Piper, while Paige considers moving in with Henry and telling him she's a witch. However, the sisters are forced to remain under the same roof when a demon shrinks them and traps them in a replica dollhouse of the Manor.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Kaley Cuoco as Billie Jenkins
- Ivan Sergei as Henry Mitchell
- Faran Tahir as Savard
- Michael J. Anderson as Andrew O'Brian
- Janelle Giumarra as Phoenix
- Lisa Jay as Pilar
- Erin Cummings as Patra
- Hans Howes as Zakal
- Britt Prentice as Parole Officer
- Todd Gordon as Demonic Bounty Hunter
- Adam Leadbeater as The Slave King
Book of ShadowsEdit
- Cruel even by Underworld standards, The Slave King
- had subjected a lesser demon species to do his bidding
- for centuries. Surrounded by his demonic court, his
- word is law. Suffering by the thousands,
- death is the only escape
- his slaves can hope for.
- The mystical fey that inhabit the enchanted
- forests of the magical realms. These flighty pranksters
- can only be seen by combining the spells,
- To See What Can't Be Seen,
- To Cultivate Innocence,
- The Power of Three Spell.
- Power of the Witches rise
- course unseen across the skies.
- Come to us who call you near
- Come to us, and settle here.
To Make a Muse VisibleEdit
Five of his parolees had job interviews the next day and they asked Henry to write letters of recommendation for them. Henry said he wasn't a good writer and was afraid he had to cancel his date that night with Paige. Paige then cast this spell to ask a muse to give Henry some inspiration, because she wanted to tell him she was a witch on that date. It's a shorter version of the spell Phoebe created in Muse to My Ears.
- Being of Creativity,
- Show yourself now to me.
To Exchange BodiesEdit
When the Charmed Ones were all three trapped in the doll house, Patra, Pilar and Phoenix came to the Manor to destroy it. Billie cast this spell before they could destroy it. After Patra, Pilar and Phoenix were captured in the doll house, Piper blew it up. This is an altered version of the To Exchange Power spell introduced in Love Hurts.
- What theirs is yours
- What yours is theirs,
- I offer up this gift to share
- Switch the bodies through the air.
- Piper brews a Vanquishing Potion for Zakal.
- Pilar, Patra and Phoenix brew Vanquishing Potions for the Slave King.
- Energy Balls: Used by a demon at Magic School to attack Pilar (shapeshifted into Piper).
- Telekinetic orbing: Used by Patra (shapeshifted into Paige) to deviate the demon's energy ball. Paige used it to orb the Book of Shadows to her and to orb a pointy rock closer to her.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Pilar (shapeshifted into Piper) to blow up the demon. Piper used it to blast Zakal and Savard
- Shapeshifting: Used by Pilar, Phoenix and Patra to shapeshift into the Charmed Ones.
- Fading: Type of Teleportation used by Patra, Pilar and Phoenix.
- Shimmer-Fading: Type of telportation used by Savard.
- Shimmering: Type of Teleportation used by Savard.
- Flight: Used by the Fairy to fly.
- Sleep Induction: Used by Savard to put Phoebe and Paige to sleep.
- Shrinking: Used by Savard to shrink Phoebe, Paige and Piper.
- Apportation: Used by Phoenix (shapeshifted into Phoebe) to apport mandrake root.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige.
- Rainbow Teleportation: Type of Teleportation used by Leprechauns.
- Luck Granting: Used by Andrew O'Brian to grant Henry some luck.
- Remote Orbing: Used by Patra (shapeshifted into Paige) to orb Piper to Savard's cave and to orb Billie to the front porch.
- Telekinesis: Used by Savard to close the doors of the doll house.
- Fireballs: Used by Pilar, Patra and Phoenix to attack the Charmed Ones and Billie.
- Photokinesis: Used by Paige to show Henry she's a witch.
- Book of Shadows - The Halliwell Family's magical tome. In addition to spells and potion recipes, the Book of Shadows contains information on warlocks, demons, and other supernatural beings. It was created by their ancestor, Melinda Warren, and was passed down every generation.
- Doll House - A magical replica of the Manor. Savard trapped the shrunken Charmed Ones inside of it.
- Spirit board - A device used to contact the spirital world and other people.
- Billie used her modern way of scrying to scry for Christy.
- Savard, Patra, Pilar, and Phoenix - four demons who escaped from the Slave King. Savard trained Patra, Pilar, and Phoenix so they could replace the Charmed Ones and tap into the Power of Three, to vanquish the Slave King and free his people.
- The Slave King - a fast-rising, powerful demon who enslaved a whole tribe of demons for centuries.
- Andrew O'Brian - a Leprechaun. Paige asked him to grant her boyfriend Henry Mitchell some luck.
- Zakal - a powerful evil wizard. Piper summoned him to get information about their destined future battle.
- Henry Mitchell - a parole officer and Paige's boyfriend. Paige and Henry planned a date. She wanted to tell him she's a witch, but Henry hadn't a good day: he lost things, everything went wrong, and he needed to write letters of recommendation while he's a bad writer. To get him in a good mood for her announcement, she asked a few members of the magical community to help him.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The destruction of the dollhouse in this episode foreshadows the events of Kill Billie Vol. 2: Paige, Phoebe, and Christy die when the Manor explodes in a similar manner.
- Paige saying "You wanted to live like us, now you get to die like us." refers to how Pilar tried to blow up the doll house using Piper's power. It also appears to foreshadow the Manor being blown up in Kill Billie Vol. 2
- This is the first episode since Season 2's Apocalypse, Not that the spirit board is used. It is also the last time.
- This episode is similar to "The Power of Three Blondes", where evil witches steal the identities and later the powers of the Charmed Ones in order to gain access to The Power of Three.
- When Paige asks Phoebe for help on how to reveal she is a witch, Phoebe replies "Well, hope he doesn't faint." Both Jason and Dex fainted when Phoebe revealed she was a witch.
- Paige expresses to Piper the difficulties of telling Henry she's a witch. Piper says "Wait until you have to explain demons to him." which foreshadows the next episode where Paige draws little stick figure demons for Henry.
- The music in the beginning where the "Charmed Ones" are fighting a demon, is the same music used in the episode Wrestling With Demons, when Phoebe and Prue were fighting the demon wrestlers.
- This is the second time that Piper has been trapped inside the dollhouse and her third time shrunk, it is the second for Phoebe and Paige.
- When the female demons appear in the cave after Savard has been vanquished, if you look carefully at the cave wall behind them, you can see a couple of photos amongst the papers. One is of Phoebe from Season 1, and the other is what looks like Piper from Season 3.
- In this episode, Paige displays the power of Photokinesis for the first and only time.
- Pilar, Phoenix, and Patra talk about these items: Genie's bottle ("I Dream of Phoebe"), Excalibur ("Sword and the City") and the Doll House ("Scry Hard").
- Pilar revealed that they gained access to the Charmed Ones powers by mixing their blood with that of the sisters, the same method used by Dr. Curtis Williamson in Astral Monkey.
- Rose McGowan was sick while filming this episode. You can hear her hoarse voice throughout.
- When the dollhouse explodes, the Telekinesis sound effect is inexplicably used (though it's possible Billie could of used her power to expand the explosion).
- When the fairy comes from The Book, the image disappears, but later (when the fairy is still there) the image has appeared again.
- After kicking Billie out of the Manor, the female demons shapeshift back into themselves. If you look closely at the table, there is a white candle and nothing beside it. As the demons shapeshift, three potion vials magically appear on the table as they complete their transformation.
- Pilar, Phoenix, and Patra plan to use the Doll House to tap into their powers because the house itself is powerful and that's where the Charmed power comes from. However, it was never the house itself, it was the Nexus on which the house is built and they destroyed the Nexus in Something Wicca This Way Goes...?
- Now the doors of the dollhouse will open, but in Scry Hard its whole front needed to be opened to get out.
- French: La Maison des Poupées (The Dollhouse)
- French (British DVD including BeNeLux): La maison des poupée (The House Some Doll)
- Czech: Domek pro panenky (Dollhouse)
- Slovak: Zmena sídla (Change of Manor)
- Spanish (Spain): Incidente en la mansión (Incident at the Manor)
- Spanish (Latin America): Las réplicas (The Replicas)
- Italian: Imprigionate (Imprisoned)
- German: Klein, aber mein (Small But Mine)
Payback's a Witch
12 Angry Zen
|Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|