Beam other people without touching them
Think of the person you want to beam
Remote Beaming is the ability to beam other people from one location to another without making physical contact with them. This ability can be an independent power or an aspect of another such as Beaming.
In some Cupids, the ability to use this power is a natural genetic attribute, which apparently can be passed down from parent to child, as Coop was able to pass his magical genes onto his daughter, P.J. Halliwell.
Prudence inherited her teleportation abilities from her father, which presented very early in life, as she was able to remote beam her mother back to her, whenever she attempted to leave for work, when she was a newborn infant.
When a Cupid or a Cupid-Witch remote beams someone, the person being "beamed" will appear or disappear in a bright reddish glow, but without the pinkish glow at the place of his/her heart.
Remote Beaming and loveEdit
A normal witch can use this power if they share a love connection with a Cupid. In these instances, the power is not an advancement of another power but an independent power.
An example of this is Phoebe, a witch and her husband Coop, a cupid. Phoebe and Coop share a very strong love connection which binds them as one, and through this connection she can teleport him to her. She activates this power by closing her eyes and concentrating on him.
When a witch use this power, the cupid being "beamed" will appear in front of them in a bright reddish glow with a pinkish glow at the place of his/her heart.
List of beings who use(d) Remote BeamingEdit
- Original power
- Through love etc.
- Phoebe Halliwell (By thinking of Coop, she can beam him to her)
- In the episode "Forever Charmed," Phoebe is able to call Coop with her mind due to their love connection. Phoebe will forever be able to beam him to her, as revealed by her nephews.
- Coop and P.J are the only known beings with cupid powers who does not need a ring to use this power.
- As seen with P.J, this power does not have to be developed from Beaming, in fact her power developed vice-versa.
- P.J's power was simple referred to as teleportation by Phoebe.