Reform one's physical form after being destroyed
Reconstitution, also known as Reforming, is the ability to pull oneself back together again after being blown up. It has no allegiance, and allows the user to reform from Molecular Combustion or a similar explosive attack.
Some beings are able to reconstitue themselves in a different location from where they were blown apart, allowing them to escape from an attack as well as recover, and even launch a surprise attack.
- The Source of All Evil first used this power while possessing Shane. He was able to reform after Piper blew him up.
- Leo Wyatt first used this power after Piper blew him up in a fit of rage while transforming into a Fury.
- Bianca used this power after being blown up by Piper at P3, though she was able to reform in the alley behind the club.
List of beings who use(d) ReconstitutionEdit
- Original power
- The Source of All Evil
- The Elders
- Phoenix Witches
- Slime Demon
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Cole Turner (as the Source of All Evil and with the powers from the Demonic Wasteland)
- Barbas (stolen from Cole)
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Reconstitution can also refer to the rejoining of a group of magical beings. Such as when the Charmed Ones were reconstituted when they found out about their younger witch sister Paige.
- The effect used for Reconstitution often closely resembles the form of teleportation known as Shredding.