Halliwell Manor (formerly)
Penny Halliwell (formerly)
- Darryl: You guys have a dog?
- Phoebe: No, that's our Grams's dog, and he's been lost for—
- Piper: Seven years, Phoebe!
In 2001, Phoebe cast a Lost and Found spell, which caused Rasputin to return home. He immediately jumped on the furniture. Piper walked in and yelled at him to get off, but then realized that he'd been unlost. After saving Tom Peters and undoing the spell, Leo returned Rasputin to the family he had been living with.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Rasputin was possibly Penny's familiar before he ran off to a new charge.
- It is possible he was named after Grigori Rasputin, a Russian monk who was thought to have supernatural powers during his childhood.
Rasputin appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
- Season 3
- Wrestling with Demons