Queen Ramona is the antagonist in the non-canonical novel, The Queen's Curse. As the consort queen of Tarsina and a prominent member of the Loyalists, she has plotted to enact the curse that was placed on the kingdom long ago to cleanse it of its 'impure inhabitants', namely mortals.
Ramona went to great lengths to ensure the curse's enactment, including sending Corinne Van Den Pelt to seduce her son, Colin, before his 25th birthday, attempting to assassinate her husband, the King, and kidnapping Colin's bride Paige.
Her plans were foiled by the Charmed Ones, and her title as consort queen was stripped once the curse was lifted.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object with the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Sleep Induction: The ability to make others fall into deep slumber.
Queen Ramona has appeared in a total of 1 Charmed novel throughout the course of the franchise.