Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Queen Ramona is the antagonist in the non-canonical novel, The Queen's Curse. As the consort queen of Tarsina, she has plotted to enact the curse that was placed on the kingdom long ago to cleanse it of its 'impure inhabitants', namely mortals.
Queen went to great lengths to ensure the enactment of the curse, including sending Corinne Van Den Pelt to seduce her son Colin before his 25th birthday, attempting to kill her husband and kidnapping Colin's bride Paige. Her plans were foiled by the Charmed Ones and her title as consort queen was stripped once the curse was lifted.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object with the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Sleep Induction: The ability to make others fall into deep slumber.
Queen Ramona has appeared in a total of 1 Charmed novel throughout the course of the franchise.