Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As a WitchEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with the mind. This is Prue's primary Wiccan active power.
- Telematerialization: The ability to use telekinesis to teleport liquids.
- Deviation: The ability to use a power to deflect magical energies and objects back in the direction they came from. Prue was able to push attacks or powers back telekinetically.
- Agility: The ability to enhance one's physical agility, speed and balance. Prue achieves this ability through the use of Telekinesis and was able to perform enhanced acrobatics.
- Advanced Telekinesis: The power to produce powerful waves of telekinetic energy and to use telekinesis with potentially explosive force.
- Super Strength: The power to exert a level of physical strength much greater than that of a normal person. Prue demonstrated this a number of times to best enemies in close-combat by combining her telekinetic power with her physical force.
- Astral Projection: The ability to project the consciousness in an astral form outside of the body. Prue gained this power in her second year of being a witch.
- Other Powers
- The Power of Three: The collective power of the Charmed Ones.
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm. Prue possesses this due to being an upper-level witch.
- Natural Abilities
- Advanced Combat: Prue developed into a skilful, close-combat fighter in a relatively short amount of time, challenging the abilities of her sister Phoebe who had developed those skills early on. Prue's fighting skills were presumably a result of her taking kick-boxing lessons and learning aikido.