Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt (grandparents)
In the future, Prudence is seen listening to her grandmother reading the family saga. After four of her older siblings and/or cousins ran into the manor, Prudence telekinetically closed the doors of the Halliwell Manor one last time, using the same hand-flick of her namesake and great-aunt, Prue Halliwell.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and performs rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate lost beings and objects through use of a map and a scrying crystal.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with the power of the mind alone.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: The ability to survive otherwise lethal attacks from physical and magical harm.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Prudence was the last person on Charmed to close the front door of the manor, keeping the tradition. Coincidently, her great aunt and namesake, Prue, started the tradition.
- She's the last character to be seen holding the Book of Shadows in the series.
- Prudence is the last character seen in the television series.
- The episode script states Prudence is the youngest granddaughter. The Book of Three, states Piper's grandchildren are between the ages of 4 and 14 years old in 2050, so 1-3 of them must be younger than Prudence.
Prudence Halliwell appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
- Season 8
- Forever Charmed
- Season 10
- Love is a Burning Thing (flash forward)