Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt (grandparents)
In 2050, Prudence is listening to her grandmother read the family saga. She asked to hear the story again, but Piper encouraged her to look at it herself. After four of her older siblings or cousins ran into the manor, Prudence telekinetically closed the doors of the Halliwell Manor one last time using the same hand-flick of her namesake, and great-aunt, Prue Halliwell.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and performs rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew magical potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate lost beings and objects through use of a map and a scrying crystal.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with the power of the mind alone.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: The ability to survive otherwise lethal attacks from physical and magical harm.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- Prudence was the last person on Charmed to close the front door of the manor, keeping the tradition. Coincidently, her great aunt and namesake, Prue, started the tradition.
- She's the last character to be seen holding the Book of Shadows in the series.
- Prudence is the last character seen in the television series.
- The episode script states Prudence is the youngest granddaughter. The Book of Three, states Piper's grandchildren are between the ages of 4 and 14 years old in 2050, so 1-3 of them must be boys younger than Prudence.
Prudence Halliwell appeared in a total of 1 episode and 1 comic issue over the course of the series.
- Season 8
- Forever Charmed
- Season 10
- Love is a Burning Thing (flash forward)