|Possessions, Confessions, And Ghostly Obsessions|
Used to find out information on all things magical.
Drake dè Mon (formerly)
The book is sentient and capable of conjuring illustrations to demonstrate what it is describing, such as a rope floating in the air, moving to illustrate the concept of Lost Souls.
- Lost Souls are spirits of the dead, unable to move on because of spiritual confusion. These
- spirits haunt the locations of their own death where they are suspended between Above
- and Below. Invisible to humans, they hold each other back, and both good and bad souls are
- unable to move on such as dying a violent death together. The souls remain trapped in a time
- loop, reliving the day of their death over and over again. They are lost, stuck, in their respective
- afterlives, unaware of their tragic fate. Although there are spells to allow a witch to see the
- moment when souls became lost, it is very rare that the Lost Souls can be saved.