Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Create portals used for teleportation
The desire to be somewhere else
List of UsersEdit
- The Charmed Ones would sometimes create portals when vanquishing demons. These portals banished demons mostly to Purgatory.
- The Tall Man could swallow beings and entire worlds and imprison them inside his body forever or teleport them to another location.
- The demon Abraxas could create portals between the physical world and the astral plane. This made it possible for him to steal the Charmed Ones' Book of Shadows.
- The Source created a portal through which he vanquished the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse when they failed their task.
- The Source created a portal to send whoever lost in the wrestling ring in The Academy to Purgatory.
- Cole created a portal to send Piper back to the Manor.This was one of the many powers in his arsenal from the Demonic Wasteland.
- By using a pendant that they wear, Valkyries could create a portal that would take them anywhere they want.
- Creates portals to take the souls over to the afterlife.
- Create portals as short-cuts to the sewers.
- Created a portal through a spell to go to the future and go back as well.
- The Zen Master and his disciples, An Ling and Yen Lo were able to use water as a portal to other worlds. As long as there was a sufficiently large surface of water between where they located currently to where they wanted to go they could use these portals go anywhere.
- The time-travelling spirit Clyde was able to conjure and door that had a portal that would send people either to the future or the past.
- This Witch created a portal and used a fire-like power to push an Angel of Destiny into it. She said she didn't know where the portal lead to, but hoped it was somewhere unpleasant.
- The Elders possess this power as a collective, and can even use it to send people backward and forward in time.
- Avatars also possess this power, and can use it to send people back in time.
- Libris demons also have the power to create portals, which they used to capture their victims or launch a surprise attack.
- Tyler now recently finding out he is an Archai he can now create portals to go to all planes of existences.
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Portals But Were Afraid to Ask
- Vortex Creation
- ↑ Womb Raider
- ↑ Witch Trial
- ↑ Apocalypse, Not
- ↑ Wrestling with Demons
- ↑ Y Tu Mummy Tambien
- ↑ Valhalley of the Dolls, Part 1
- ↑ Styx Feet Under
- ↑ Out of Sight
- ↑ A Knight to Remember
- ↑ Enter the Demon
- ↑ A Paige from the Past
- ↑ Charmed Lives
- ↑ All Halliwell's Eve
- ↑ Womb Raider
- ↑ Ordinary Witches
- ↑ Ex Libris