Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pilar was one of three demons that impersonated the Charmed Ones to steal the Power of Three in hopes of freeing their kind who were enslaved centuries ago. Pilar studied to impersonate Piper Halliwell.
Watching the Charmed OnesEdit
Pilar, along with Patra and Phoenix, was once a slave to the Slave King, but escaped and swore revenge, making it their goal to free their people. With help from their mentor Savard, the three demons watched over the Charmed Ones for years to study their powers, personalities and their moves in hopes of mimicking their co-operation. Pilar trained to become Piper Halliwell and channel her powers by injecting herself with Piper's blood.
Setting Plan in MotionEdit
After eight years of monitoring, the group felt ready to set their plan in motion. Pilar waited while Phoenix and Patra replaced Phoebe and Paige, respectively. Eventually they replaced the Charmed Ones, and used Power of Three potions to vanquish their former master.
However, the three demons were quickly vanquished themselves shortly after when they were tricked by Billie and the Charmed Ones, and trapped inside the dollhouse, which Piper then blew up to vanquish them.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Fading: A fading method of teleportation.
- Shapeshifting: The ability to alter one's physical shape. Pilar used this power to impersonate Piper.
- Fireballs: The ability to throw spheres of fire.
- Apportation: The ability to transport objects from one location to another.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- The Power of Three: The collective power of the Charmed Ones.
- Molecular Immobilization: The ability to slow down the molecules in an object or being to the point they appear motionless.
- Molecular Combustion: The ability to speed up the molecules in an object or being to the point that they combust.
Pilar appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 8
- Repo Manor
|Antagonists of Season 8|
|Paul Haas · Elkin · Black Heart · Walter Nance · Possessor Demon · The Source of All Evil · Imp Master · Antosis · The Dogan · Vaklav · Zira · Tai · Margoyle · Emrick · Krychek Demons · Burke · Reinhardt · Nanta · Rohtul · Patra, Phoenix and Pilar · Savard · Novak · The Triad · Scather Demons · Christy Jenkins · Xar · Noxon Demons · Creo · Dumain · Billie Jenkins|