Watching the Charmed OnesEdit
Phoenix, along with Patra and Pilar, was once a slave to the Slave King, but escaped and swore revenge, making it their goal to free their people. With help from their mentor Savard, the three demons watched over the Charmed Ones for years to study their powers, personalities and their moves in hopes of mimicking their co-operation. Phoenix trained to become Phoebe Halliwell and channel her powers by injecting herself with Phoebe's blood.
Setting Plan in MotionEdit
After eight years of monitoring, the group felt ready to set their plan in motion. Phoenix was the first to replace the Charmed Ones, and tested the Power of Three by vanquishing a demonic sorcerer named Zakal with a Power of Three potion. When her partners finally arrived, the three demons used Power of Three potions to vanquish their former master.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Shapeshifting: The ability to alter one's physical shape. Phoenix used this power to impersonate Phoebe.
- Fireballs: The ability to throw spheres of fire.
- Fading: A fading method of teleportation.
- Apportation: The ability to transport objects from one location to another.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- The Power of Three: The collective power of the Charmed Ones.
- Premonition: The ability to see the past, present or future in the form of premonitions.
Phoenix appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 8
- Repo Manor
|Antagonists of Season 8|
|Paul Haas · Elkin · Black Heart · Walter Nance · Possessor Demon · The Source of All Evil · Imp Master · Antosis · The Dogan · Vaklav · Zira · Tai · Margoyle · Emrick · Krychek Demons · Burke · Reinhardt · Nanta · Rohtul · Patra, Phoenix and Pilar · Savard · Novak · The Triad · Scather Demons · Christy Jenkins · Xar · Noxon Demons · Creo · Dumain · Billie Jenkins|