|Time to yourself just took on a whole new meaning…|
Simon & Schuster Adult Publishing Group
- A battle's finale, one sister lost—
- Enemies disguised as friends, aim to cross.
- Two sisters must remind her what she can't recall:
- To bring her home safely and restore power to all.
Phoebe is exhausted—between work, demon fighting, and helping her sisters, she has no time for herself. When she wakes from a battle not knowing who or where she is, Phoebe gets her long-awaited getaway and then some. A stranger named Aura promptly finds her and takes Phoebe into her care. There's something off about Aura and her friends, but Phoebe ignores her instinct and tries to settle into this new, relaxed lifestyle.
Meanwhile, Piper and Paige fear the worst. They scry for Phoebe, but she is nowhere to be found. Not only have Aura and her friends put a cloaking spell on Phoebe, but they have also reintroduced her to magic, taking her on "missions" to steal protection charms from good witches. Their latest mission? Convincing Phoebe that Piper and Paige are evil and need to be rendered powerless. Will Piper and Paige be able to find Phoebe—and help her find herself—in time to restore the Power of Three?
- Piper Halliwell: The eldest sister with the powers of Molecular Immobilization and Molecular Combustion.
- Phoebe Halliwell: The middle sister with the powers of Premonition, Levitation, and Empathy.
- Paige Matthews: The youngest half-sister with the powers of Telekinetic Orbing and Orbing.
- Leo Wyatt: The Charmed Ones' Whitelighter and Piper's husband. He has the powers of Orbing and Healing.
- Wyatt Halliwell: Piper and Leo's firstborn son. He has powers beyond everyone's comprehension.
- Darryl Morris: Lieutenant of the San Francisco Police Department. He is aware of the sisters' secret.
- Aura Chen: An evil witch with the power of Projective Levitation.
- Delilah: Aura's accomplice and a witch with the power of Sleep Induction.
- Terra: Aura's accomplice and a witch with the power of Invisibility.
- Teague of the Lea: Red haired leprechaun.
- Elise Rothman: Editor-in-chief of The Bay Mirror.
- Nayla Braun
- Brian: A leprechaun.
- Gail: Brian's wife.
- Officer Palmer: Police officer of the San Francisco Police Department.
- Officer Bright: Police officer of the San Francisco Police Department.
- Flecter Demons
- Maribel Locke: A telekinetic witch targeted by the evil witches.
- Muse: An angelic being that inspires creativity in others.
To Call a Lost Witch
Power of the witches rise,
Course unseen across the skies,
Come to Us who call you near,
Come to Us and settle here.
To Curse an Evil Witch
Evil witch in my sight,
vanquish thyselves, vanquish thy might,
in this and every future life.
To Find the Flecter Demon King
By the forces of Heaven and Hell, draw to us this demon's lair.
So that we may vanquish this evil, help us find him, take us there.
Notes and Trivia
Bloopers and References
- Elise is called "Elyse" in this book.
- Unlike the show, Leo is still the Charmed Ones' Whitelighter.
- Piper is not pregnant and Chris Halliwell doesn't exist.