Phantasms are spirit-like demons that can possess any living being, magical or non-magical. They usually work for upper-level demons, possessing criminals. A witch can dispossess the host body with a potion that will pull the Phantasm out and a special wand will automatically contain them.
Inspector Sheridan was possessed by a phantasm under the employ of Barbas, the Demon of Fear. The task he had given the phantasm was to expose the sisters and have them stripped of their powers by the Tribunal. The phantasm did so by letting another phantasm possess a criminal which almost led to Darryl's death. While possessed, Inspector Sheridan taped Chris and the sisters trapping the phantasm that possessed the criminal. The Cleaners then altered reality to make it seem Darryl shot the criminal in cold blood. However, the scheme was later revealed when Chris and Leo brought the possessed Sheridan before the Tribunal.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Teleportation: The ability to teleport between locations, realms or planes. Phantasms can freely travel through planes as they desire. However, their exact method of teleportation is unknown.
- Possession: The ability to take control of the body of another being by entering and possessing it.
- Floating: The ability to float and move through the air in apparent defiance of gravity.
- Other Powers
- Intangibility: The ability to move through solid objects. Phantasms exist in an intangible state.
Phantasms appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 6
- Crimes and Witch-Demeanors