- "… along with two other special little girls I had not foreseen. I was suddenly so blessed to have a new family of my own, and old friends to share it with."
- —Phoebe about her new life.[src]
She is a powerful witch, much like her two older sisters. Her active powers are unknown, though she will possess the basic powers of a witch; the ability to cast spells, brew potions, scry for lost objects or persons, and see ghosts. Furthermore, if the need should prove great enough she may one day be able to access the Power of Three, the collective power of the Charmed Ones.
After breaking Cupid laws several times, Coop Halliwell was called before a court at Cupid's Temple. The judge ruled that Coop was only allowed to see his family once a year, on the anniversary of his wedding. If he broke the decree, he and his daughters would be stripped of their powers. Phoebe argued that they didn't need powers, but Coop explained that he would age and die if he lost his immortality. After a distraught Phoebe returned home, she revealed she was pregnant with her third daughter.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate another being or object via a map and a crystal.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to physical and magical harm.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- In the flashforward in "Forever Charmed", it was shown that this girl would be about four years younger than Parker. In the comics, her conception happened sooner due to Prue Halliwell unintentionally altering the sisters' destinies.
- Billie Jenkins appears to act as a surrogate aunt to Phoebe's daughters, much like Aunt Gail was to the Charmed Ones.
- Phoebe's daughters are all cupid-witch hybrids and are the first ones to be born in the Warren-line of witches. In fact, they are possibly the only cupid-witch hybrids in existence, as future Wyatt specifically mentioned that the love between Phoebe and Coop was not forbidden, making it likely that normally a relationship between a witch and a cupid is not allowed.
Peyton Halliwell has appeared in a total of 1 comic issue throughout the franchise.
|Charmed, Season 10|
|#01||"No Country for Old Ones"||#08||"Love is a Burning Thing"||#15||"The Four Sisters, Part 2"|
|#02||"Magically Malicious"||#09||"Haste Makes Wasteland"||#16||"Happy Ending"|
|#03||"The Perks of Being a Whitelighter"||#10||"The Curious Case of Benjamin Turner"||#17||"Effigy"|
|#04||"Charmed Assault"||#11||"Fear Always Comes Back"||#18||"Tribunal and Tribulations"|
|#05||"Whatever Happened to the Demon with a Soul?"||#12||"Virtue"||#19||"Something Old, Something Prue"|
|#06||"Will o' the Witch"||#13||"Court of Love"||#20||"The Reason"|
|#07||"Hard Knox Life"||#14||"The Four Sisters, Part 1"|