At some point in time, Paulette married Gordan Franklin and had a son named Max. She passed away somewhere in 1998 and only told her husband she was a witch right before she died. About three months later, Max received his power and Gordan did not know how to handle it, wishing that his wife had told him sooner.
After Max had been kidnapped and saved by the Charmed Ones, Gordan and Max visited her grave with Prue. He admitted that he had been angry with his wife for keeping her magic a secret, and asked his son to forgive him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate other beings and objects by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Psychokinesis: The ability to telekinetically move objects that she is not able to see.