Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing
Patricia Halliwell is at a crossroad in her life and she herself doesn't know what she wants: live a life with or without magic? Soon she falls for a boy at school, Hugh Stenstrom and she feels herself wanting to give up magic forever. Penny tries to reason with her, but will the latter succeed, or will Patty let herself be swayed by Hugh's mother Stella, who is more than she appears to be.
The novel is set during 1966, when Patty is a sixteen year old sophomore.
- Hugh Stenstrom: Patty's boyfriend.
- Stella Stenstrom: Hugh's stepmother, and a demon.
- Mandy: Patty's friend.
- Mr. Stenstrom: Hugh's father.
Book of ShadowsEdit
Advice to Banish A Demon Threatening One's FamilyEdit
- When demons come in human form
- To threaten those you love with harm,
- Wait until the moon's full pow'r,
- And cast your spell at the witching hour.
Guidance to a Banishing SpellEdit
- Take four objects, wrapped in care,
- One for each child you will bear.
- With this bundle, and your spell,
- Cast this demon back to hell.
Spell found in The Book of ShadowsEdit
- Demon in the form of man,
- Leave this quest, this life, this land.
- Return unto your natural form.
- No longer do my loved ones harm.
Patty's Banishing SpellEdit
- Inspired by all three above
- Demon in this kindly form,
- Quit your quest to do me harm.
- Stay no more in this earthly world.
- Back to darkness, you are hurled.