Owner of the Salem Witch House (formerly)
Patience, real name unknown, was a witch who was in an untreatable comatose state. Prue Halliwell has taken over the body of this witch and has taken the identity of Patience, a witch who runs the "Salem Witch House," a tourist attraction in Salem, Massachusetts. Patience also moonlights as a mentor to newer witches.
Falling into a Coma
"Patience" fell into a coma after Charon, the Soul Collector stole her soul and ferried it to Hell. After it was confirmed that there was no chance of recovery, Prue, who desperately needed to return to the plane of the living, took over her body and began a new life.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- The comatose witch's name wasn't "Patience". When a fan tweeted to comic book writer Paul Ruditis about the issue, asking "The witch whose body Prue is possessing… is her name Patience or did Prue make up the name?" he replied "So far as I know, yes. And I think it would be a mighty big coincidence that the girl's name began with a P."