Pandoras box containes all the sorrows of the world, they can only be released by a guardian or a human being.
Contain the sorrows of the world
Pandora's Box is an ancient magical box that contains all of the sorrows of the world. It is protected by a chosen guardian and moves to the next one when the current one dies.
It is protected by Guardians. No one should interfere if mankind chooses to open it again, but the Guardians' job is to protect it from being opened by demons, which is impossible for them to open in the first place. But with enough strategy, they can make the Guardian or a human being open it.
Should its current Guardian die, it will move on to its next Guardian on its own.
If it is opened, Pandora's Box will release all the world's sorrows and draw it into great despair. Only a Guardian will have enough power to put it all back if she is meant to.
Guardians of Pandora's BoxEdit
In each generation one girl is born to protect Pandora's box. She is trained by the previous guardian and is the only one who can open the box, release its content and put its content back in.
- Pandora: The first guardian of the box.
- Nina: Nina is the first guardian we see. She was killed by Katya before she could train Hope.
- Hope: Hope was a school girl at Berkeley University and best friend of a girl named Darcy. She was destined to be the guardian of Pandora's box after Nina.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- In Greek mythology, it is a box that the Greek god Zeus gave to Pandora, the first woman, with strict instructions that she will not open it. Pandora's curiosity soon got the better of her, and she opened the box. All the evils and miseries of the world flew out to afflict mankind and the world almost came to an end because of this, although there was one last thing at the bottom of the box, hope.
- The box was mentioned twice on the show before is actually appeared.