Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 2000, the Halliwell sisters were in need of help about babies. Phoebe had a look in the Book of Shadows to see if there would be anything, spell or potion, that would make the crying of a baby stop, seeing as how it was written by women who were bound to have been in their situation. She didn't find anything except this entry which told her and her sisters that "sometimes a baby just has to cry".
Book of ShadowsEdit
- On The Place of Magic In The Rearing of a Child
- A child is the frailest and most innocent
- of all innocents.It is therefore unlawful
- and unnatural to use magic to change
- what is in the nature of a child. Before
- casting a spell that affects a child, the
- witch must ask herself, "am I doing this
- for the child or am I doing this for myself?
- For the witch who is bothered by the noise
- of a child and would seek to use magic to
- bring forth peace and quiet, this tome
- can only say one thing:
- sometimes a baby just has to cry.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- According to Phoebe, this entry is written by their mother, Patty Halliwell. This is very plausible, as she was the subject of a number of spells that her mother Penny Halliwell, used as she grew up to discipline and control her.