Understand and speak the language of charges
Talking to a charge
Omnilingualism is the ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it. Whitelighters possess this power, as they can understand and speak the language of their charges when talking to them.
- In 2002, Leo Wyatt could speak French fluently when he had a charge in Paris. After their unborn child swapped their powers, Piper could speak French as well.
- Paige could speak Maori when she had a charge in New Zealand.
List of beings who use(d) OmnilingualismEdit
- Original power
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- This power only applies when a Whitelighter is talking to a Charge. This is evident as Leo Wyatt was shown practicing French for his honeymoon, yet Piper could speak fluent French when she went to a charge in Paris after their unborn child swapped their powers.
- In 2004, Leo was shown being able to read Arabic, however, there is no indication that he ever had an Arabic charge. Additionally, a glitch was shown when he read from left to right, while Arabic script is from right to left.