- "I was wrong about the feud, Richard. It can never end, I know that now. But that doesn't mean we can't still be together. Once I have my revenge."
- —Olivia during the seance.[src]
Olivia Callaway was a witch and a member of the Callaway Family. For generations, her family was involved in a feud with the Montana Family. Despite this, Olivia fell in love with and eventually became engaged to Richard Montana. However, she was tragically killed in a crossfire between the families.
Bitter over her death and the fact that she was not avenged, Olivia returned as a spirit and reignited the feud by attacking her own family, making it seem like the Montana family was responsible. She attacked the moment Paige Matthews was at her family home for a temp job, causing the Charmed Ones to get involved after Paige was harmed. She then proceeded to confront Benjamin Montana and killed him.
After Piper discovered Paige was not attacked with an Energy Ball, but a Plasma Ball, the sisters gathered both families and performed a seance. Once summoned, Olivia revealed the truth about her death, that she was killed by Steve Montana, Richard's brother. This caused another fight between the families.
When Olivia noticed something was going on between Richard and Paige, she possessed her and proceeded to manipulate him into fighting. Once he was knocked out, she revealed her true identity and orbed away with him. She entombed them both in a crypt, so they could be together in death. The families then finally made peace and revealed the location of the crypt to the Charmed Ones.
When the sisters arrived, Olivia left Paige's body to confront them. However, Paige stopped her sisters from banishing Olivia and instead talked to her. She convinced Olivia to let go of her vengeance and find forgiveness. As Richard woke up, Olivia asked him to forgive her before moving on.
Powers and Abilities
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or an object through the use of a scrying crystal and a map.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Spirit Powers
- Wisping: The ability to teleport through pale white wisps.
- Plasma Balls: The ability to create and throw balls of concentrated plasma. She is the only known spirit to have displayed this power.
- Possession: The ability to possess the bodies of others, taking control of them while doing so. Olivia was able to possess Paige and also use her power of Orbing.
- Intangibility: The ability to be able to pass through solid matter.
- Floating: The ability to rise and float in the air.
Olivia Callaway appeared in a total of 1 episodes throughout the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 6|
|#01||"Valhalley of the Dolls, Part 1"||#09||"Little Monsters"||#17||"Hyde School Reunion"|
|#02||"Valhalley of the Dolls, Part 2"||#10||"Chris-Crossed"||#18||"Spin City"|
|#03||"Forget Me...Not"||#11||"Witchstock"||#19||"Crimes and Witch-Demeanors"|
|#04||"The Power of Three Blondes"||#12||"Prince Charmed"||#20||"A Wrong Day's Journey Into Right"|
|#05||"Love's a Witch"||#13||"Used Karma"||#21||"Witch Wars"|
|#06||"My Three Witches"||#14||"The Legend of Sleepy Halliwell"||#22||"It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Part 1"|
|#07||"Soul Survivor"||#15||"I Dream of Phoebe"||#23||"It's a Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad World, Part 2"|
|#08||"Sword and the City"||#16||"The Courtship of Wyatt's Father"|