As a Whitelighter, Natalie had a sterling reputation, though she was known as a stickler for the rules and a strong believer on planning attacks in advance. She was also something of a martinet who trained her charges military-style and insisted that they submit their spells to her for approval.
When the warlock Eames killed one of Natalie's charges, a witch named Vivian, and took her power of deflection, Natalie went to the Charmed Ones for help. She also revealed that the Elders sent her to see if Leo's relationship with Piper was clouding his judgment. She made no secret that she disapproved of their relationship. She also felt that the Charmed Ones were far too reckless, especially considering their calling.
After their hesitation led to Eames killing a witch, Leo thought that Natalie might be right and asked her to temporarily take over as the Charmed Ones' Whitelighter. The Charmed Ones didn't like Natalie's bossy demeanor and obsession with planning ahead, but went along at Leo's request.
Natalie offered herself as bait to Eames and lured him to the park so they could take away a crossbow he had stolen from a Darklighter. She was certain the plan would work, despite the risks involved. However, her strict conduct and pride in her own plan seemed to be her downfall. The witches thought their defeating Eames was too easy and she marked it off as her plan working, failing to see Eames disguising himself as the crossbow. Once they took him into the manor, he revealed himself and stabbed Natalie with an arrow. He then slowly tortured her to death. Ironically, her death aided the Charmed Ones in vanquishing him. They summoned Leo after she was taken and he orbed them to the Heavens, where they vanquished Eames through their own methods of improvisation.
Powers and Abilities
- Active Powers
- Orbing: The ability to teleport through the use of orbs.
- Sensing: The ability to locate and find their charges.
- Healing: The ability to heal physical wounds and different injuries.
- Photokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate light and orbs. Natalie was able to simulate low-voltage Energy Balls with this power.
- Whitelighter Powers: All the common powers and abilities associated with Whitelighters.
- Other Powers
- Immortality: The ability to have an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
Notes and Trivia
- Natalie's stern manner and her tendency to micromanage her charges, as well as the effect it had of annoying the Charmed Ones, could be taken as a precursor to their future in dealing with the Elders.
Natalie appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 3|
|#01||"The Honeymoon's Over"||#09||"Coyote Piper"||#17||"Pre-Witched"|
|#02||"Magic Hour"||#10||"We All Scream for Ice Cream"||#18||"Sin Francisco"|
|#03||"Once Upon a Time"||#11||"Blinded by the Whitelighter"||#19||"The Demon Who Came in From the Cold"|
|#04||"All Halliwell's Eve"||#12||"Wrestling with Demons"||#20||"Exit Strategy"|
|#05||"Sight Unseen"||#13||"Bride and Gloom"||#21||"Look Who's Barking"|
|#06||"Primrose Empath"||#14||"The Good, the Bad and the Cursed"||#22||"All Hell Breaks Loose"|
|#07||"Power Outage"||#15||"Just Harried"|
|#08||"Sleuthing with the Enemy"||#16||"Death Takes a Halliwell"|