Relationship with Craig Wilson
Finding love in the mortal world
Like all other mermaids, Mylie's heart was as cold as the sea. However, after centuries exploring the seas she became lonely, and her heart began to warm. In order to find love, she made a deal with the Sea Hag to give her legs. However, the Sea Hag only granted her thirty days, at which point Mylie would have to give up her immortality if she failed. Unknown to Mylie, the Sea Hag had made another deal with the demon Necron to spare her own life by giving him immortality.
Mylie met a man named Craig Wilson, but never had the chance to let him confess his feelings to her. When her time was up, she escaped from the Sea Hag and went to the Charmed Ones for help after seeing an Ask Phoebe billboard. With help from the sisters, she revealed her true form in front of Craig, which caused him to freak out and leave.
The Sea Hag then captured Mylie and persuaded her into giving up her immortality. Mylie was about to die, when Leo Wyatt brought Craig to her. Eventually, he looked deep within his feelings and confessed his love to Mylie, which turned her mortal. With her magical status no longer in the way, Leo was able to heal her.
Powers and Abilities
- Active Powers
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of other magical beings.
- Agility: The ability to possess heightened speed and agility. Mermaids possess a high degree of agility while in the water.
- Other Powers
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process. Mermaids are true immortals and can only die once they give up their immortality willingly.
- Through spell, potion, power stealing, etc.
- Shapeshifting: The ability to change one's appearance. Mylie was able to obtain human legs through a spell cast by the Sea Hag. She could only have legs for as long as they remained dry.
Notes and Trivia
- Mylie's story shares a lot of similarities to Disney's "The Little Mermaid", namely a mermaid making a deal with an evil sea creature to gain legs, and then falling in love with a human.
Mylie has appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
|Charmed, Season 5|
|#01||"A Witch's Tail, Part 1"||#09||"Sam, I Am"||#17||"Lucky Charmed"|
|#02||"A Witch's Tail, Part 2"||#10||"Y Tu Mummy Tambien"||#18||"Cat House"|
|#03||"Happily Ever After"||#11||"The Importance of Being Phoebe"||#19||"Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun"|
|#04||"Siren Song"||#12||"Centennial Charmed"||#20||"Sense and Sense Ability"|
|#05||"Witches in Tights"||#13||"House Call"||#21||"Necromancing the Stone"|
|#06||"The Eyes Have It"||#14||"Sand Francisco Dreamin'"||#22||"Oh My Goddess! Part 1"|
|#07||"Sympathy for the Demon"||#15||"The Day the Magic Died"||#23||"Oh My Goddess! Part 2"|
|#08||"A Witch In Time"||#16||"Baby's First Demon"|