Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For a complete plot of My Three Witches, go here.|
The Charmed Ones learn a valuable lesson in magical priorities when a Whitelighter and a demon cast them into an alternate reality.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Brian Krause as Leo Wyatt
- Drew Fuller as Chris Halliwell
- Desmond Askew as Gith
- Gina Ravera as Mary
- Kathryn Fiore as Elizabeth
- Annabelle Gurwitch as Nina Halter
- Kathryn Joosten as Old Magician's Wife
- Eric Dane as Jason Dean
- Sam Vance as Blake
- Art Frankel as Old Magician
- Lynn Tufeld as Nurse
- Susan Allison as Burned Woman
- Martin Papazian as Assistant Director
- David Backus as Deranged Fan
- Ken Weiler as Fan #1
- Jessica Friedman as Fan #2
- Alex Estornel as Male Model
- Catherine Reitman as Excited Fan
Book of ShadowsEdit
- Let the Object of Objection
- Become but a Dream,
- As I cause the Seen
- To be Unseen
- Chris made a Vanquishing Potion for Gith, but Gith shot him before he could throw it.
- Vortex Creation: Used by Gith trying to get Piper sucked into a vortex.
- Molecular Combustion: Used by Piper, trying to blow up Gith, but she blew up a vase instead. She also blew up a lamp and Gith's shoulder.
- Telekinetic orbing: Used by Paige to orb away the metal plate between the two boxes while performing the trick. She later used it to deviate the Fire Balls and to impale a Demon with a pipe.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Chris, Leo and Paige.
- Smoking: Type of Teleportation used by Gith.
- Reality Warping: Used by Gith to create a reality for each Charmed One, based on their desires.
- Sensing: Leo tried to sense the Charmed Ones, but it failed, because they were not in this world.
- Apportation: Used by Gith to summon a Darklighter Crossbow and Arrow to shoot Chris.
- Fireballs: Used by the Demons in Paige's reality to attack Innocents and Paige and Phoebe.
- Flaming: Type of Teleportation used by Demons in Paige's reality.
- Empathy: Used by Phoebe to feel Jason and Piper's emotions.
- Telekinesis: Used by Chris to bring Phoebe into Paige's reality by bringing their realities together in Gith's water pit.
- Healing: Used by Leo to heal Wyatt, Chris and Piper.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The WB used the promo title "Fantasies in the Flesh".
- This is the eleventh episode to have the word 'witch' in the title.
- In Piper's alternate reality Piper lost her powers for the thirteenth time, Phoebe for the eleventh time and Paige for the sixth time.
- This is the first time we see Paige orb something away without calling the name of the object.
- The set used to make the magic act with the old people (where one of them has a heart attack) is the same set that was used in The Power of Three Blondes as the neighbor's house where the witches were waiting for Phoebe and Paige to get home to the manor.
- Paige wears the same top as Cobie Smulders (Robin Scherbatsky) was wearing in Rebound Bro (episode 3x18) of How I Met Your Mother, only in a different color.
- This is the first episode of season 6 where the main antagonist is a Demon.
- There is an abundance of personal gain in this episode that goes unnoticed. Paige used a spell to clear up the manor and Leo offered to heal both Piper and Wyatt, who had a minor cut and a fever, respectively.
- In the scene where Chris is hit by a Darklighter arrow and falls to the ground, Gith smashes the vanquishing potion right in front of him. But Chris has the power of telekinesis, he could have used it to move the potion towards Gith and vanquish him immediately, as his aunts Prue and Paige could. Later in the episode, he used that power to merge the fantasy worlds of Phoebe and Paige, so even though he was weakened by the poison, he could still use his powers.
- The title is possibly a reference to the sitcom "My Three Sons", which ran from 1960 to 1972.
- The lighting between Gith standing in the street in natural sunlight, and the three sisters in a studio in front of a green-screen is noticeably different.
- When the Charmed Ones and Wyatt come out of the portal, Wyatt's blanket moves from covering his body to just draped over Piper's body and it changes quite a few more times.
- Before Paige casts the spell, she is cleaning the room and she is picking roses from the floor. However, there were no roses there after Gith retreated.
- As Phoebe and Jason are walking into the penthouse, you can see Phoebe has a red stain on her hand before Jason had been shot.
- When Piper, Phoebe and Paige come out of their desire worlds, Wyatt comes out as well, though if the shot Jason in Phoebe's desire world was fake, the sick Wyatt from Piper's desire world should have been fake as well.
- In Paige’s alternate reality, the place that she goes to save the little girl is the same set used for the basement of the manor. One can distinctly make out the stairs, and tapeline that Phoebe had put on the ground in "Forget Me...Not".
- This is the first of multiple episodes where Phoebe used Empathy to channel one of her sisters' emotions even though they took the Empathy Blocking Potion in Love's a Witch.
- When Paige uses the Vanishing spell, the effect is different from the sparkles in earlier episodes. This time, it is her telekinetic orbing effect.
- French: L'énergie du désir (The Energy of Desire)
- Finnish: Tuhoisat toiveet (Destructive Wishes)
- Czech: Mé tři čarodějky (My Three Witches)
- Slovak: Moje tri čarodejnice (My Three Witches)
- Russian: Три желания [Tri želanĳa] (Three Wishes)
- Spanish (Spain and Latin America): Mis tres brujas (My Three Witches)
- Serbian: Moje tri Veštice (My Three Witches)
- Italian: Fantasie pericolose (Dangerous Fantasy)
- German: Opfer der Sehnsucht (Victims of Desire)
- Hungarian: Vágyak ereje (Power of Desires)
Love's a Witch
| Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
Comics: Season 9 - 10