|Mr. & Mrs. Witch|
|Season 8, episode 11|
|Helen and Carl Jenkins are turned into assassins.|
January 08, 2006
|For a complete plot of Mr. & Mrs. Witch, go here.|
Billie's parents are in town right when Billie develops the power of Projection. During a quarrel about Billie's lost older sister, Billie's emotions accrue and her new power accidentally turns her parents into assassins. They get hired by Nanta, a Demon who wants to take over a company to get a foodhold in the mortal world, to kill the leader of the company. The Charmed Ones and Billie try to find a way to reverse the transformation before Billie's parents wind up in jail.
- Alyssa Milano as Phoebe Halliwell
- Rose McGowan as Paige Matthews
- Holly Marie Combs as Piper Halliwell
- Kaley Cuoco as Billie Jenkins
- Ivan Sergei as Henry Mitchell
- Barbara Niven as Helen Jenkins
- David Starzyk as Carl Jenkins
- Meagen Fay as Nanta
- Colby French as Grant Pelham
- Sean McDermott as Rod Dalvos
Book of ShadowsEdit
To Call a Lost WitchEdit
- Power of the witches rise
- Course unseen across the skies
- Come to us who call you near
- Come to us and settle here.
- Phoebe brew a potion to turn Billie's parents back to normal.
- The Charmed Ones also made Stun Potions.
- Life Draining (through Projection): Accidentally used by Billie to drain the life out of some flowers.
- Shimmering: Type of Teleportation used by Nanta.
- Transformation (through Projection): Accidentally used by Billie to change her parents into assassins.
- Orbing: Type of Teleportation used by Paige.
- Molecular Immobilization: Used by Piper to freeze the press conference at Pelham.
- Glamouring: Piper used it to look like Rod Dalvos. She probably used a spell or potion to do so.
- Conjuration: Used by Nanta to conjure a gun to shoot Rod Dalvos.
- Billie created an Enchanted Paper, that showed if the one holding it was magical or not. If a magical being holds it, the area where they are touching glows.
- Book of Shadows - The Halliwell Family's magical tome. In addition to spells and potion recipes, the Book of Shadows contains information on warlocks, demons, and other supernatural beings. It was created by their ancestor, Melinda Warren, and was passed down every generation.
- Billie used her modern way of Scrying to find her enchanted parents.
- Scrying Crystal - A magical pendant used for Scrying. Phoebe used it to scry for Billie's parents.
- The title is a reference to the movie Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
- This is the twenty-second episode title to have the word 'witch' in it.
- This is the first episode to feature Billie's parents.
- This is the first episode to consist of an all-female cast since "Morality Bites".
- Billie develops the power of Projection.
- Rod Dalvos being replaced as an infant is presumably based on the myth of the Changeling, where a child is replaced by some kind of magical being.
- Billie may have enchanted the piece of paper by use of an altered Enchantment Spell, the spell Phoebe used in season 4, which allowed her to identify evil by looking through a pair of sunglasses.
- Phoebe tells Billie that she has never seen the power of Projection in use before. However, Wyatt has used this power on several occassions before this episode, but it was never named as such. She has also seen Kevin use Thought Projection in "Witches In Tights", which is similar to the power of Projection.
- Phoebe decides to move out of the manor in this episode.
- Grant Pelham is credited as Chuck Pelham.
- Carl Jenkins was summoned to the manor through the "Lost Witch" spell, while it was established that his daughters gained their magic from their mother's side.
- French: Mr et Mrs Smith (Mr. & Mrs. Smith)
- Czech: Pan a paní čarodějovi (Mr. & Mrs. Witches)
- Slovak: Pán a pani čarodejníci (Mr. & Mrs. Witches)
- Serbian: Gospodin i gospođa veštica
- Spanish (Spain): Señor y señora bruja
- Spanish (Latin America): Señor y señora brujos
Behind the ScenesEdit
Vaya Con Leos
Payback's a Witch
|Episodes: Season 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10|