Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Published||December 15, 2010|
|Written by||Paul Ruditis|
|Artwork by||Marcio Abreu|
|Cover Artwork by|| David Seidman (cover A) |
Al Rio and Thomas Mason (cover B)
|Coloring by||Milen Parvanov|
|Letters by||Jim Campbell|
|Edited by|| Ralph Tedesco |
|For a complete plot of Mortal Enemies, go here.|
To keep them safe from harm, the Charmed Ones bring the remaining innocents back to the manor. But little do they know the Source has returned and cast a spell turning every innocent in the entire city against them… Even as they fight to survive, the Charmed Ones learn that the Source has planned his arrival at the perfect time to destroy the Power of Three once and for all.
- Discord - Used by Hogan in conjunction with a enhancing spell by the Source to turn all the innocents in the city against the Charmed Ones.
- Telekinetic orbing - Used by Paige to hit Henry with a lamp.
- Orbing - Type of Teleportation used by Paige.
- Orb Shield - Used by Paige to protect herself, Phoebe and Piper.
- Sensing - Used by Paige to sense Piper.
- Fireball - Used by The Source to attack the Charmed Ones.
- Super Strength - Used by The Source to destroy a police car.
- Levitation - Used by Phoebe to levitate herself.
- Molecular Immobilization - Used by Piper to freeze her Realtor.
- Molecular Acceleration - Used by Piper to melt the street infront of the manor.
- The Source, along with Hogan, cast this spell to cause rage to fill the hearts of all mortals in San Francisco.
- Our powers intertwine to infect the minds, the bodies, and the souls of all mortals between ocean and bay.
- Take this Discord we create… Turn it against the Charmed Ones…
- Collect them for me.
- Hold them for me.
- Or kill them if you must
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The sisters wear the same clothes on this cover as they did on the issue #1 cover, also made by David Seidman, apart from Piper, who wears a pink blouse instead of a green one.
- From this issue on, all interior art will be done by Marcio Abreu.
- Piper still drives an SUV
- A family photo of Piper, Leo, Wyatt, Melinda and Chris can be seen.
- Phoebe has shorter hair.
- Paige made her hair darker but still red.
- Piper also seems to have cut her hair.
- The Source attacks The Charmed Ones in public, but is probably not noticed, because all the people are affected by a rage spell.
- Piper has a new power, Molecular Acceleration, the ability which causes an object to rapidly heat up. As a result of this heat, the power can cause objects to liquefy or burn
- The spell seems to only be affecting non-magical beings, as Henry is the only one from the family affected, since he is human. Leo was protected from the spell because he was in Magic School.
- It is confirmed in this issue that Piper no longer has P3. She said, "If I wanted dark, I would have kept my club".
- The design of the Source has changed from the previous issue. He is now more muscular and taller.
- This issue does not include a recap page.
- Leo's close up in the comics was based on the photo below, most notably the eyes, hair and facial expressions. There's also a resemblance with the clothing.
- Serbian: Smrtni neprijatelji