She helped Chris Halliwell by keeping his father, Leo out of the way while he tried to prevent Wyatt from turning evil in the future. She seemed to have feelings for him, as the two did share a kiss, despite her remarking that she knew he'd attack her if he had to even though he insisted he wouldn't. After Chris's mother Piper stayed behind in the aftermath of her and her sisters, Phoebe and Paige appeared on Valhalla, Mist sensed that Piper was not 100% Valkyrie and had witch deep inside her, Frejya and Kára questioned why they would leave their sister behind with them on Valhalla; Kára suggested it was because they didn't want to be caught. Mist was also concerned about the warriors who escaped the island with the two sisters. While trying to locate the soldiers in San Francisco, Mist can sense where the warriors were before they turned off their locators; then the Valkyries and Piper run into bikers.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and beings with the mind alone.
- Apportation: The ability to teleport objects from one location to another.
- Super Strength: The ability to possess strength beyond what is humanly possible.
- Agility: The ability to possess speed and agility beyond what is humanly possible. All Valkyries are skilled and trained warriors.
- Soul Absorption: The ability to absorb and contain the souls of the deceased.
- Other Powers
- Through their Pendants
- Portal Creation: The ability to open portals to other locations.
Mist appeared in a total of 2 episodes throughout the course of the series.