|Will skeletons in the closet tear the sisters apart?|
Pocket Books (Simon & Schuster UK Ltd.)
0743462505 / 9780743462501
Mirror Image is the 19th book in the novel series and is written by Jeff Mariotte.
This novel is set between Season 4 Episode 8 Black as Cole and Episode 12 Lost and Bound as Cole is human, but he and Phoebe are not yet engaged. Because of this, it actually comes before Something Wiccan This Way Comes chronologically even though it was published several months after.
Phoebe Halliwell is stunned when her latest vision involves her younger half sister, Paige. The vision reveals to her that Paige is actually an imposter who will infiltrate the Power of Three and break it apart. However, Piper is dismissive when she learns of Phoebe's concerns—so much so that Cole and Leo end up taking sides as well. Before long, all involved are on edge.
Paige senses that her sisters are acting strangely around her, so when she meets Timothy McBride, an attractive young stranger who purports to be a witch, she decides not to tell them. She wants to have something of her own, separate from her Charmed duties. Secrets are estranging the sisters from one another, and the timing isn't good. Women are turning up all over the city, dead by supernatural causes. The perpetrator may be connected to the sisters' past—but if they can't work together, they might not be able to stop him.
- Piper Halliwell: The eldest sister with the power of Molecular Immobilization and Molecular Combustion.
- Phoebe Halliwell: The middle sister with the power of Premonition and Levitation.
- Paige Matthews: The youngest half-sister with the power of Telekinetic Orbing and Orbing.
- Leo Wyatt: The Charmed Ones' Whitelighter and Piper's husband. He has the powers of Orbing and Healing.
- Cole Turner: Phoebe's boyfriend. He was known as Belthazor with the powers of Shimmering and Energy Balls before becoming human.
- Ironically, Phoebe dismissively compared Paige to Mata Hari in chapter two of the novel. She would later become possessed by Mata Hari's karma in the Season 6 episode Used Karma which aired a year after the novel was written.
- Agnes and Philippa are introduced in chapter 2. Chapter 8 sets the battle between Agnes and Timothy in 1904 in San Fransico.
- On page 160 Agnes says she protected Timothy from "[her] sisters' spells," implying she had more than one sister. This is reaffirmed on page 161 when she says "I was trying to locate a sister, scrying with my mirror…" instead of saying my sister implying once again that she had more than one sister.