Protecting nature and the Eternal Spring
Miranda was one of three Nymphs who escaped into the city of San Francisco after their Satyr was killed by the demon Xavier. Miranda possesses the powers of nature and serves as the protector of the Eternal Spring.
Three Nymphs, Miranda, Lily and Daisy, appeared in San Fransisco after their Satyr was killed by demons in 2003. While searching for their new Satyr, they wandered into the city and risked exposure. The Elders asked the Charmed Ones to investigate.
After one of the Nymphs, Lily, was killed by Xavier, the remaining two transformed Paige into a nymph after they noticed her "need" to let out her "inner nymph" and to complete their circle of three. However, Paige's true nature of being a half witch and half whitelighter allowed her to overcome her nymph instincts and return to her former self after they realized that their apparent new satyr, Tull, was Xavier's brother and only using them to become immortal. When Paige was knocked out by Tull, Miranda and Daisy realized they could depend on themselves to make decisions, instead of relying on a Satyr. They decided to protect the forest without one. ("Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun")
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Fading: The ability to teleport by fading through nature, such as trees and bushes.
- Water Teleportation: The ability to teleport through water surfaces.
- Nature Enhancement: The ability to augment, grow or bring plants back to life.
- Power Granting: The ability to grant magical powers to other beings. Nymphs can turn other women, or at least witches, into Nymphs through a kiss.
- Flight: The ability to propel oneself through the air. Nymphs seemingly displayed the power of flight through green mist.
- Other Powers
Miranda appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 5
- Nymphs Just Wanna Have Fun