Mikelle was a Whitelighter who, as a mortal, was a charge of Paige Matthews. She had lived a rough life and lost faith in herself. She became a target for Darklighters, which was why The Elders assigned Paige to protect her.
Early Life Edit
Mikelle was born into a mortal family and lived in San Francisco, California. She lived a rough life, which scarred her emotionally and led her to become a heavy drinker. Because of this, she found it hard to believe in herself or that she was meant for something in life, not knowing that she was a future Whitelighter.
Paige and the Darklighters Edit
- "Mikelle, look, I know your history, okay? I know you've had a tough time. The thing is, though, you don't believe in yourself. And you keep telling yourself you're going to be nothing, you will, in fact, be nothing. Clearly, the reason I was sent to help you was to help you see you're meant for something special."
- —Paige pep-talking Mikelle.[src]
After The Elders were afraid Mikelle would not do the good she was destined to do, they assigned Paige Matthews to guide her. While in an alley in San Francisco, Mikelle was attacked by a Darklighter named Sid. Her inner-Whitelighter inadvertently called for Paige, who arrived and helped her while she was defending herself using her martial art skills. Paige then orbed her to safety. Paige tried to convince her she was meant for something, however, Mikelle didn't believe her and tried to leave, at which point Piper Halliwell froze her.
After unfreezing, Mikelle went into the conservatory looking for Paige and saw the sisters lying on the floor with Christy and Billie Jenkins standing over their bodies. Believing the Jenkinses had killed them, Mikelle ran outside. However, as she was no longered cloaked, a Darklighter named Salek, arrived and orbed her away.
Death and Rebirth Edit
- Mikelle: "Paige!"
- Paige: "Oh, my God, Mikelle!"
- — Paige witnessing Mikelle dying.[src]
However, Mikelle later appeared as a Whitelighter and healed Paige. She then realized that she did have a meaning in life. She proceeded to orb back to the Heavens.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Active Powers
- Orbing: The ability to teleport through the use of orbs.
- Hovering: The ability to rise a few feet in the air, with or without orbs.
- Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance to look like another human being.
- Healing: The ability to heal physical wounds and different injuries.
- Photokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate light and orbs.
- Thermokinesis: The ability to mentally control and manipulate heat.
- Other Powers
- Sensing: The ability to locate and find their charges.
- Cloaking: The ability to hide yourself or others from magical detection. Limited to charges.
- High Resistance: The power to be resistant to potentially lethal powers.
- Reconstitution: The powerful ability to pull onerself back together again after being blown up.
- Regeneration: The ability to instantly heal oneself after being injured.
- Immortality: The ability to lhave an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process.
- Omnilingualism: The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it. Limited to the language of charges.
- She was one of the many Whitelighters whose names began with an "m", amongst; Maggie Murphy, Maria, Melissa, Marcus and Matthew Halliwell.
- Mikelle was the last Future Whitelighter to appear in the series.
- Her appearance, attitude, and alcoholic traits make her a strong parallel of how Paige used to be.
- She was the last innocent that the Charmed Ones lost on the show.
- She was the last person that Piper used Molecular Immobilization on.
Mikelle appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 8
- The Jung And The Restless
|Innocents of Season 8|
|INNOCENTS SAVED||Victor Bennett · Allison, Alisha, Alex, Alastair, Alexis and Alice Robbins · Billie Jenkins · Maya Holmes · Mandi · Sam Wilder · Leo Wyatt · Carl Jenkins · Helen Jenkins · Henry Mitchell · Jen · Ryan|
|INNOCENTS LOST||J.D. Williams · Grant Pelham · Carl Jenkins · Helen Jenkins · Mikelle|