Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A mermaid is an immortal creature of the sea. They can spend eternity at sea because they are cold blooded beings. Mermaids like shiny bubbles, sea shells, and sea shanties are the only songs they know. They spend their lives exploring the wonders of the sea. Mermaids have hearts as cold as the water. However, once a mermaid gets lonely, her heart will warm up and then she will become curious about the world ashore.
A mermaid named Mylie became lonely and set out to find love in the mortal world. She made a deal with the Sea Hag, who promised her to grant her legs for a month to find love. In this time, Mylie had the chance to find someone who would love her. Once time would ran out, the Hag would claim her Immortality. However, since mermaids are immortal beings, only they can give up their immortality. To drain her immortality, she would have to place an Auger Shell on her heart.
Mylie mentioned that there is an underwater magical community and that the Charmed Ones are famous even under the sea. Mylie was able to recognize Phoebe as a Charmed One by seeing an Ask Phoebe billboard.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Active Powers
- Sensing: The ability to sense the location of other magical beings.
- Inactive Powers
- Agility: The ability to possess heightend speed and agility. Mermaids possess a high degree of agility while in the water.
- Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and an arrested aging process. Mermaids are true immortals and can only die once they give up their immortality willingly.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- In the unaired Mermaid pilot, mermaids were supposed to be a lot like witches, they would have individual powers and a need to protect the innocent. The series would also provide an expanded background for Mermaids, including the fact they come from a sunken city (possibly Atlantis). However, this information is not considered canon on Charmed. Their powers included superhuman strength and agility, as well as being able to see in the dark, read emotions and have a connection with other sea creatures.
- While in water, mermaids are faster than a whitelighter's orbing power.
Mermaids appeared in a total of 2 episodes over the course of the series and 1 issue over the course of the comics.
- Season 9
- Unnatural Resources