A building or monument for the burial of the deceased
A location where the deceased are put to rest and may be mourned
Mausoleums are buildings or monuments in which the deceased may be buried or entombed. Mausoleums may be located in graveyards or religious locations as churches and cathedrals. They may also be referred to as crypts or burial vaults and can serve as the resting place for multiple people, including entire families.
After betraying The Triad, Cole Turner frequently met with Phoebe Halliwell in the mausoleum his father was laid to rest. Cole vanquished the Demonic Bounty Hunter Krell here after he tracked him and Phoebe helped Cole fake his death. Phoebe later received a premonition there that revealed how Benjamin Turner was killed by his wife Elizabeth. The demon, Sykes, once laid a deadly trap in the mausoleum to create a distraction for Cole, Paige and Piper in order to get to Phoebe.
Prue Halliwell visited the Cathedral mausoleum with the Angel of Death and witnessed the death of Reece Davidson at the hands of The Seekers as a part of learning that she cannot prevent death if it is destined.
- The Bowen Mausoleum could only be opened by turning three nines upside down, forming the number 666.
- The funeral scenes were shot inside a real mausoleum, except for the scene in "The Power of Two", which was shot at Los Angeles City Hall.
- ↑ As mentioned by Cole Turner in "Sleuthing with the Enemy".
- ↑ As seen in "The Power of Two".
- ↑ As seen in "Give Me a Sign".
- ↑ As seen in "Sleuthing with the Enemy".
- ↑ As seen in "Coyote Piper".
- ↑ As seen in "Black as Cole"
- ↑ As seen in "Death Takes a Halliwell".
- ↑ As seen in "Charmed Again, Part 1".
- ↑ As seen in "Hell Hath No Fury".