Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt (grandparents)
Matthew Halliwell is the oldest grandson of Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt, though it is unknown who his parents are. Other than the fact that he is shown attending his grandfather's class at Magic School, not much else is known about him.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Telekinetic orbing: The ability to move or teleport objects through the use of orbs. It is a combination of Telekinesis and Orbing. Matthew was seen channeling his power through his eyes, similar to Wyatt and Prue.
Notes and TriviaEdit
- The actor who portrayed Matthew is unknown. On IMDb Jordan Timsit is incorrectly credited as Matthew, he portrayed one of the other grandchildren instead.
- Since all three children of Piper and Leo have Whitelighter-DNA, it is impossible to determine his parentage. One can only speculate.
- Matthew is most presumably named after Wyatt Halliwell, who is either his father or uncle. His name also shows that the P-tradition is discontinued in future generations, although maybe only for the boys since Piper's youngest granddaughter starts with a P (Prudence).
- The Book of Three, Vol. 2 states that Matthew is born in 2036, as he is fourteen in 2050, and that he is the oldest grandson. Both the book and the script of "Forever Charmed" mention him being six years old when he is seen attending his grandfather's class which would place that scene circa 2042. This also means that Wyatt, Chris and Melinda started having children in their late twenties or early thirties.
Matthew Halliwell appeared in a total of 1 episode over the course of the series.
- Season 8
- Forever Charmed