Marjorie is the royal seamstress in the non-canonical novel, The Queen's Curse.
Marjorie is a royal dresser of Tarsina, with known passion and intellect in her fashion designs. When Paige Matthews became Prince Colin's chosen bride, Marjorie is assigned to design her wedding gown.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate an object or person.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Conjuration: The ability to summon/create objects out of thin air. Marjorie used it to create objects needed for designing Paige's wedding gown.
- Telekinesis: The ability to move objects with one's mind. She used it to send a chair to Paige for her to sit on.
Marjorie has appeared in a total of 1 novel throughout the entire franchise.