Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The charm was cut in two
To protect the wearer
The Magical Amulets are two halves of an ancient protective charm. Each of the amulets is capable of shielding the wearer from all but the most powerful of demons. While the amulets can only be used by good, they can also shield the wearer from good magic, such as scrying. When joined together wth a spell, the protection is more than doubled, granting the wearer invincibility.
In 2001, the demon Raynor sent Cole Turner to obtain the amulets in a ploy to sway him back to evil. Cole confronted Leeza, one of the guardians, and was able to steal the amulet. He allowed Leeza to live, though she was killed by Raynor to frame Cole.
Cole then went after the other guardian, Janna, though the sisters intervened and saved her. Under the manipulation of Raynor, Cole later killed Janna, turning the sisters against him. What became of the amulets after this is unknown.
Book of ShadowsEdit
- Magical Amulets
- The Amulets are two halves of an
- Ancient charm. On their own, they are
- extremely powerful, offering a shield
- against all but the most Evil Demons.
- Only great strength can overcome them.
- The Amulets are useless to anyone Evil,
- they are for the use of Good and Good
- alone. Whoever joins the two Amulets
- together, more than doubles the protection,
- they become invincible.
- When the Amulets are brought
- together, they need to be Activated by the
- following Spell to release their Power.
- Activation Spell
- Evil is approaching
- Let Darkness be Withstood
- Blanket me with your Defense
- Protect me in the power of Good