- Lynn: Wait! Do you have to leave so soon? Can't I help?
- Bianca: Yeah. Someday, when I ask you how it feels to kill, don't lie to me. Don't tell me you don't feel a thing.
In a dark future where Wyatt Halliwell was evil, the adult Bianca fell in love with his younger brother Chris and became engaged to him. Together, they sought to prevent the dark future and Chris traveled to the past to save his brother. After being threatened, Bianca was sent back by Wyatt to retrieve Chris.
When the Charmed Ones tried to find Bianca, they instead found Lynn, who escaped with her five-year old daughter. The future Bianca later appeared in her apartment looking for their grimoire, which Lynn handed over. Despite Lynn seemingly loving her daughter, the future version of Bianca acted coldly toward her. When Lynn asked if she could help, Bianca told her not to lie when present Bianca would ask how it felt to kill.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Basic Powers
- Spell Casting: The ability to cast spells and perform rituals.
- Potion Making: The ability to brew potions.
- Scrying: The ability to locate a person or object by the use of a scrying crystal, a map, and sometimes other tools.
- Mediumship: The ability to see and commune with spirits of the dead.
- Active Powers
- Shimmering: The ability to teleport in form of a shimmer.
- Apportation: The ability to transfer objects from one place to another.
- Energy Balls: The ability to throw spheres of electrically charged energy.
- Power Stripping: The powers to strip the powers of other beings.
- Agility: The ability to possess enhanced agility, reflexes, and speed. Bianca proved to be an experienced and deadly fighter.
- Other Powers
- High Resistance: The ability to be highly resistant to magical and physical harm, surviving otherwise lethal attacks.
- Reconstitution: The ability to reform the body after it was destroyed.
Lynn appeared in a total of 1 episode throughout the course of the series.
- Season 6