Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Luck Be A Lady|
|The Charmed Ones head backstage… and back in time!|
Pocket Books (Simon & Schuster UK Ltd.)
0-689-85793-4 / 9780743462600
Luck Be A Lady is the 22nd book of the Charmed novels.
A desperate gamble
An ancient curse
Will it be good or evil
That triumphs first?
Phoebe Halliwell may be ready to turn over a new leaf as a single gal, but her newly redemonized ex-husband, Cole, isn't ready to let her go. Aware of a supernatural plot against the Charmed Ones, Cole keeps watch over Phoebe, and intercedes at the moment of battle, only to accidentally create a rip in time. Cole disappears to WW II-era Hollywood—and brings the sisters with him!
While the Charmed Ones are no strangers to extreme circumstances, what they didn't anticipate was a demonic stronghold shaking down local businesses. To infiltrate the evil underground, Paige poses as a young starlet, working an entirely different kind of magic before the camera. Meanwhile, Piper is tempted to seek out Leo—in this world, he's still human—and Phoebe is at her wits' end contending with Cole. But a demon henchman is working the black magic mojo on Paige, and if the sisters don't focus, before long they'll find themselves completely out of luck!
- George Phinnagee: A crime reporter at the Bay Mirror, was seen in Phoebe's vision, but not again.
- Cloaked figures with curved horns, scaly faces, diamond-sharp teeth, and glowing crimson eyes.
- Mr. Sigh and Mr. Tremble: Not their real names.
- Chloe: Lady at café who found Phoebe a job with her at the film studio.
- Ned Hawkins
- Theda McFey: Sent by Chloe to help.
- God of Luck
Notes and TriviaEdit
- In either a rare genetic fluke, or an oversight by the author, Paige's adoptive great aunt looks exactly like her; and is named Penny.
Russian: Udača—kapriznaja ǉedi (Chance to be 'Lady')